Quotes by and about Ken Pangborn of KRP Consulting

Old January 23rd 09, 08:24 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
freedom

Default Quotes by and about Ken Pangborn of KRP Consulting

"...beating [some kids] into a bloody pulp is the ONLY thing
that would get through to them."
- --Ken Pangborn on child rearing

"Kane don't know how you are going to handle this, but effective TODAY
after this round of posting, I will be terminating my participation on
Usenet."
- --Pangborn in a post to alt.support.child-protective-services on February
1, 2007

"PARK! PARK! PARK!"
- --Pangborn yelling frantically at a reporter who telephoned to question him
regarding his fake degree

"Pangborn said he belonged to NOW"
- --St. Petersburg Times article regarding Ken Pangborn

"The visit they got from CPS was well-deserved."
- --Kenneth Pangborn, posted ironically on the Falseacc listserv, regarding a
family he had harassed with phony CPS complaints

" Ken, tell everyone what I got for $7,000.00! I got a plane ride to
SLC...worthless evaluation which the doctor refused to testify in person
for... Flew to Univ of Georgia for another worthless battery of
tests...paid for meals for which he eats like a cow...got 2 certifications
and a video tape that wasn't even allowed into evidence. Stay away from
the A-TEAM, try the B-TEAM instead."
- --Thomas Walsh, KRP Consulting client

"I ****ing HATE jews....Wish Hitler had FINISHED the job."
- --Kenneth Pangborn forging Carol Lee Smith on usenet

"[Ken Pangborn posting as] Judgedredd lied when he said he wasn't the same
person...what *else* is he lying about?"
- --Author Terri Madison, upon unmasking Ken Pangborn's alternate
personalities

"This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups Terms
Of Use."
- --Google Groups message, displayed when attempting to view Ken Pangborn's
profile

"...a California judge signed a restraining order [not] allowing Moore to
be within 1,000 miles of his ex-wife and kids"
- --One of Ken's notable lies

"He was CAUGHT in the act of Impersonating an AOL postmaster trying to
extort sex from a female AOL user! "
- --Ken Pangborn, attempting desperately to discredit an opponent in the
alt.support.domestic-violence newsgroup

"Carol Ann you don't KNOW ****! Youy are LYING! ...... Jesus Christ you are
one DESPICABLE ****!!!! ....Bitch you are GUTTER SLIME!"
- --Kenneth Pangborn, from a usenet argument with a female debator

"You have to take the allegatioin deadly serious. You could lose your
child and be criminally charged. Dealing with this will bve VERY expensive,
but you have no choice. I will need a $15,000 retainer to start."
- --Kenneth Pangborn's "fear sell" e-mail to William Rainey, a distressed
father

"[Ken] is the worst abuser imaginable."
- --Cathy Tunney

"He pretended to be Mormon like me so that he could get my money...once he
had my money he turned ugly and abusive."
- --Steven Leuck, former KRP Consulting client

"Am I really 'leading' you?"
- --Ken Pangborn, in response to the "Lady Chatterly" bot whom he unwittingly
argued with for weeks

"You are like a Polish laborer Wilby. We let you take a lunch break and
when you get back we have to retrain you."
- --Ken on usenet, poking fun at Polish workers

"Okay men. It is superbowl Sunday. Everybody in shape to beat the **** out
of their wives?"
- --Ken Pangborn, soc.men, January 30, 2000

"There are now a half dozen law enforcement agencies working on concert on
the case...within 60 days charges will be brought and an arrest made."
- --Kenneth Pangborn on September 18, 2006, lying about a supposed massive
"investigation" into people calling him names on usenet

"ABSOFRIGGINLUTELY! "
- --Florida local Jeffrey Bloss, calling Ken's bluff after Pangborn invited
him to visit in person to view "REAL HARD COPY" proof of Ken's various lies

"We'd like to arrange for YOUR rape..."
- --Ken's response to a female debator on talk.rape

"The Jews probably aren't too keen on Kenny either."
- --alt.atheism member "Jeckyl," in reference to a recent round of Ken
Pangborn's anti-Semitic forgeries

" I am planning to lend my assistance [to] his wife pro bono."
- --Ken on his listserv, admitting intent to assist a divorcing woman who
repeatedly exposed her children to convicted felons and sex predators

"Rumors about ken are true, he is a bad man. That is why both my mother and
I ran out of there as fast as we could back in the late summer of 2002. He
ruined my life and my moms life....His business is a scam, as he is in the
rest of his life. He enjoys child pornography and was investigated for that
as well....he'll call my mom 20 times a day until she answers...[Ken's
sister-in-law Rebecca Reilly] wouldnt come over to our house anymore
because of how he would talk to her and come on to her....and he had over
180 pictures of her on his computer"
- --Ken Pangborn's former stepdaughter

It's attached to a thing called a "WIFE" Betty.
- --Ken Pangborn, in a conversation regarding his mail-order wife's vagina