Time Slip Rap

Old March 26th 05, 10:43 PM
CobraJet

Default Time Slip Rap

Yo group doggeez what iz up and howzit hangin'
Betcha didn't know that I spend some time a-bangin'
My name is Patrick and I gotz a naztee crew
So listen up biotches befo' I get ahold o' you

My mission is to make damn sure that no one izza lyin'
Years of racing with a bench has got me close to cryin'
Doan wanna hear no **** 'bout your latest dragstrip run
'Cuz the buck stops here and and my temper ain't no fun

Time slips
Time slips
Show me befo' my mind trips

Thirty years gone by and now you claim the ink has faded
Or the pigs done trashed 'em all when your crib was raided
Cuz I know damn well you keep 'em neat and in a folder
So's your kidzez kidz will be impressed when you are older

Time slips
Time slips
I'm flexin until my shirt rips

Cough it up you piece of crap because I'm gonna blow
Lemme see the proof right now and you better not be slow
Don't forget the pic of your side window with the dial-in
And one of you standing next to it grinnin' and a-smilin'

Time slips
Time slips
Show me those movie file clips

Time slips
Time slips
I'm gonna make you do some back flips

--
CobraJet
Old March 26th 05, 11:12 PM

CobraJet wrote:

<a clever little rhyme that must have taken all morning to compose>

Hey Limpie, less typing, more wrenching!

How's that Torino project coming, anyway?

180 Out
TS 2

Old March 26th 05, 11:23 PM
CobraJet

In article . com>,
> wrote:

> CobraJet wrote:
>
> <a clever little rhyme that must have taken all morning to compose>
>
> Hey Limpie, less typing, more wrenching!

Fortunately, I can do both at the same time. I am omnipotent, you
know.

> How's that Torino project coming, anyway?

Quite well, thank you.

--
CobraJet
Old March 27th 05, 04:54 AM

CobraJet wrote:

> Yo group

<snip>

That probably seems funny to you, a guy who's still spinning disco
records, but for the rest of us it's at least 10 years old. Get up to
date, old man. Check out the band I went to see up in Birmingham a
week ago.

http://www.kingsofleon.com/kolflash.html

Patrick
'93 Cobra

Old March 27th 05, 05:47 AM
Whole Lotta Tom

--

Tom
TS3

Visit the Cleveland Engine Forum
http://www.351cleveland.net

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that
we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only
unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American
public. Patriotism means to stand by the country, it does not mean to
stand by the President or any other public official. "
- Theodore Roosevelt
"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
- Edward R Murrow

Old March 27th 05, 03:42 PM
dwight

"CobraJet" > wrote in message

All that typing, just to say "no"?

dwight

Old March 27th 05, 05:20 PM
cured?

They sound like something from 1977 I think they opened for Blackfoot.

Old March 27th 05, 07:15 PM

WindsorFox[SS] wrote:

> > > CobraJet wrote:
> > > Yo group

> > <snip>

> > That probably seems funny to you, a guy who's still spinning disco
> > records, but for the rest of us it's at least 10 years old. Get up

> > date, old man. Check out the band I went to see up in Birmingham a
> > week ago.

> > http://www.kingsofleon.com/kolflash.html

> Ehh, not too bad. Check this guy out....
> http://ourmedia.org/node/683

> The video reminds me of the HP ad with the pictures in it.

I really like that, Fox! Thanks! I'm going to look for more of his
stuff.

Patrick
'93 Cobra

Old March 27th 05, 09:41 PM
WindsorFox[SS]

Ehh, not too bad. Check this guy out....

http://ourmedia.org/node/683

>>The video reminds me of the HP ad with the pictures in it.

> I really like that, Fox! Thanks! I'm going to look for more of his
> stuff.
>
> Patrick
> '93 Cobra

Yes, I think that site may become pretty popular. Looking around I
found stuff that has been submitted by David Byrne and Roger McGuinn.