GM takes a heavy hit..

Old March 23rd 05, 03:36 PM
Grayfox

Default GM takes a heavy hit..

The lasted insult to GM is that a "Survivor" car winner sold his ASTEK..one
of the ugliest cars ever made...will GM ever learn ..even for free no one
wants some of their designs....meanwhile back at KIA...sales are
booming...also the 2005 Mustang which looks alot like my 38 year old 1967
Shelby is flying off showroom floors....

Old March 23rd 05, 06:25 PM
StingRay

"Gayfox" > puffed up his chest and proudly whined
in message ink.net...
> snip<
> also the 2005 Mustang which looks alot like my 38 year old 1967 Shelby
> diecast model car is flying off showroom floors.... I'd post pics of my
> diecast but I can't remember where it is
> Hmmm, was it a GT350 or GT500? Don't remember.

Gayfox, quit telling your silly lies! We're on to you here. Go to a
NewsGroup where you are welcome. Try alt.liars.wusses

Old March 23rd 05, 09:19 PM
RicSeyler

LOL

KIA.................... pfffffftttttt