Need help with fuse layout!

Old July 6th 05, 02:09 AM

Default Need help with fuse layout!

Can anyone give me the list/layout for fuses on a '95 Jeep Grand
Cherokee?
I've misplaced my owners manual....and need this. In one weeks time
antenna quit functioning(although it does go up on starting the
car),cigarette lighter quit working and I also have lost date and time
display several times,which was the first thing I noticed.

May be fuses,may not be....but I thought I'd try them first.

I "miss my radio" most of all!

Thanks for any help!
Mtn-girl (Lori)

Old July 6th 05, 02:31 AM
DougW

did pass the time by typing:
> Can anyone give me the list/layout for fuses on a '95 Jeep Grand
> Cherokee?
> I've misplaced my owners manual....and need this. In one weeks time
> antenna quit functioning(although it does go up on starting the
> car),cigarette lighter quit working and I also have lost date and time
> display several times,which was the first thing I noticed.

Might be the same as my 93.. dunno.

inside fuse panel
fuse amp desc
1 20 power antenna
2 15 stop lamps
3 20 hazzard lamps
4 15 security lamps
5 15 courtesy lamps
6 15 security alarm module
7 15 security alarm module relay
8 15 memory circuit
9 20 rear wiper
10 15 radio accessory <======<<
11 10 cancer stick ligher
12 15 park lamps
13 20 horn relay
14 20 power locks
15 3 ABS module
16 20 turn signals
17 7.5 HVAC module
18 15 air bag
19 15 convenience items?
20 10 heated rear window, overdrive, cruise
21 15 cluster lamps
22 15 air bag
23 15 power mirrors - heated
24 7.5 power mirrors
25 30 power seats
26 30 power windows
27 10 windhield wiper
28 30 heated rear window

> May be fuses,may not be....but I thought I'd try them first.
>
> I "miss my radio" most of all!

I miss my mind most of all.
One day it went out to get some air and never came back. :/

--
-- DougW -- 93 ZJ 4.0
http://members.cox.net/wilsond