Ramva Posts

Old January 29th 05, 03:59 AM
Bill B.

Default Ramva Posts

Protocal is that you generally put an OT in front of your post if it is
not about VWs. Oops forgot to do it on this one. I have been on Ramva
for 8 Years, and enjoy all of the posts VW related and OT posts I
consider guys like Tim, Chris Perdue, Jan and the rest to be good
friends and good friends sometimes talk about things other than VWs.

Got an e mail from some youngster (see below) because they did not like
my OT post about the Cool Mom. Must someone 14 years old because he
has a 14 in his e mail address. Either that or it is his IQ. Message
to a life. You don't deserve to own a
Volkswagen. You probably were still breast feeding when I firt signed
on Ramva. Either that or you still are. OT means not about VWs. In
the first line of my post, it said NOT ABOUT VWS. What part of that do
you not understand.

Subj: OT Cool Mom
Date: 1/28/05 8:38:01 PM Eastern Standard Time

Sent from the Internet (Details)

Thanks for the links, but if I wanted to be updated on current events,
would just watch the news, not sign on to a VOLKSWAGEN message board

Old January 29th 05, 05:22 AM
Chris Perdue

>From: "Bill B."

>Protocal is that you generally put an OT in front of your post if it is
>not about VWs. Oops forgot to do it on this one. I have been on Ramva
>for 8 Years, and enjoy all of the posts VW related and OT posts I
>consider guys like Tim, Chris Perdue, Jan and the rest to be good
>friends

don't sweat it Bill, anyone that really matters already knows this....the
rest...well you know me....i say "**** em"....<G>
-------------------
Chris Perdue
"I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in
the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the
air-cooled legend forward"
Jim Mais
Feb. 2004
Old January 29th 05, 05:27 AM
Ben Boyle

Hey Chris while we're in off topic mode. Check out whats on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW

Old January 29th 05, 06:08 AM
Tim Rogers

"Bill B." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Got an e mail from some youngster (see below) because they did not like
> my OT post about the Cool Mom. Must someone 14 years old because he
> has a 14 in his e mail address.

.................Maybe it's been 14 years since he got laid.

Old January 29th 05, 06:17 AM
Neil

Dang. Outbid already.

Old January 29th 05, 06:19 AM
Chris Perdue

>From: "Ben Boyle"

>Hey Chris while we're in off topic mode

when are we *NOT* in off topic mode? LOL

> Check out whats on eBay
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tegory=6183&it

em=4523084165&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Ben...all I can say is "wow"....that is one bad mofo.....

-------------------
Old January 29th 05, 06:21 AM
Ben Boyle

I actually saw one of those in Nashville 3 weeks ago at a car museum. IT is indeed very different. Makes my 2CV seem
extremely normal

Old January 29th 05, 06:51 AM
Chris Perdue

>From: "Ben Boyle"

>I actually saw one of those in Nashville 3 weeks ago at a car museum. IT is
>indeed very different. Makes my 2CV seem
>extremely normal

hehe...what is "normal" anyway?....can you imagine...it is sometimes a pain to
syncronize dual carbs i can't even imagine trying to sync two engines...LOL
-------------------
Old January 29th 05, 12:58 PM
Shag

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 23:27:06 -0500, "Ben Boyle" >
wrote:

>Hey Chris while we're in off topic mode. Check out whats on eBay
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW

Holy crap, it's a 4X4. Hmmm.... :-)

---

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum."
-"Rowdy" Roddy Piper, They Live!
Old January 29th 05, 01:01 PM
Shag

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 06:58:49 -0500, Shag
> wrote:

>On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 23:27:06 -0500, "Ben Boyle" >
>wrote:
>
>>Hey Chris while we're in off topic mode. Check out whats on eBay
>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW

>Holy crap, it's a 4X4. Hmmm.... :-)

And it's in Fayetteville, NC. That's the town I grew up in, about an
hour from where I live right now. Double hmmm....

---

RAMVA member list Jan VW air cooled 15 April 9th 05 07:48 AM
RAMVA New Years Chat Jan Andersson VW air cooled 30 January 3rd 05 02:10 AM