2001 Audi TT Quattro FOR SALE

Old June 14th 04, 03:46 PM
Gary

Default 2001 Audi TT Quattro FOR SALE

2001 Audi TT Quattro For Sale $23,200
• Black Interior/Exterior
• 14,060 Miles
• 1.8L turbocharged DOHC 180 hp 4-cylinder
• VIN# TRUWC28N911005146
• Manual Transmission
• Remainder of Factory Warranty
• Power Windows
• Power Locks
• Power Rear Window Defogger with Automatic Shut-off Feature
• Rack and Pinion Power Steering with Quick Ratio
• Electrically Adjustable Outside Mirrors with Defog Feature
• Automatic Climate Control
• BOSE AM/FM/Cassette/6 CD Changer
• Anti-Theft Alarm System
• First Aid Kit in Storage Compartment behind Passenger's Seat
• Dual Next Generation Front Airbags Supplemental Restraints
• Thorax (chest) Side and Head Airbag Supplemental Restraints located
in Front Seats
• XENON Headlights
• Heated Front Seats
• ABS Brake System
• 1 Master Key with Built-In Keyless and Alarm Remote
• Owner's Manuals

Picture Link: http://community.webshots.com/album/149666704WVJzPd

CARFAX Link: http://www.carfax.com/cfm/FSBO.cfm?r...FX000006382953

Although the exterior and interior of this car are in impeccable
condition, I still had it professionally detailed. The seats show
virtually no wear and the carpets are clean and look great. The tires
are four brand new 225/45 HR-17 Kumho ECSTA711. These tires are
primarily summer tires but do handle in wet road conditions very well.

This TT has extensive safety features which in include ABS brakes and
traction control for increased maneuvering, and Xenon headlights which
help navigate through adverse visibility conditions. Other standard
features are a driver side, passenger side, side impact, and side head
protections air bags, and both front and rear head restraints. And for
challenging climates, the Quattro system provides the TT with
sufficient grip to be practical in all road conditions.

I'm confident this car is in excellent condition based on its positive
service inspection and the clean CARFAX history report. Mattie Imports
in Fall River, MA completed the 36 point service inspection and found
this car to be in satisfactory condition (FYI satisfactory is the
highest grade on Mattie's inspection scale). Email me for a copy of
the report.

If you have any questions, please call me at 508-308-0793 or email me
at

For sale Audi 100 Avant Quattro Estate V6 2,8 J reg 92, Blue 4WD cp Audi 0 June 9th 04 02:37 AM
WTB: Audi TT Quattro Avatar Audi 0 June 7th 04 09:44 PM
Audi Quattro parts search John Audi 4 June 7th 04 06:47 PM
Xenon headlights - 2001 vs. 2004 Audi Gilbert M. Kowie Audi 1 June 1st 04 05:33 PM
Audi 100 quattro temp gauge probs Paul Wickham Audi 1 May 31st 04 04:39 PM