OT Mikey = not guilty

Old June 15th 05, 11:59 AM
Mac

Why discuss it here?

"Shag" > wrote in message
> Discuss.

Old June 15th 05, 12:31 PM
Shag

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 05:59:03 -0500, "Mac" > wrote:

>Why discuss it here?

I posted it here with OT in the subject because over the years I've
gotten to "know" a lot of people out here and was interested in what
they had to say about it.

.. .

Old June 15th 05, 01:29 PM
Tim Rogers

"Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message

> > But you want to talk a bunch of **** CONSTANTLY and then play the "oh

I'm
> > just kidding" card every time.

> **** you....you put the post out there....YOU did it....then someone makes

> comment when i say i agree with you....i did not start the "joke" nor do i
> care that you were so wound up over charles's opinion that it got to
> you....as they say, "build a bridge"....

...............You two are a trip. I want to be present whenever the two of
you actually meet IRL.

lol

Old June 15th 05, 03:10 PM
John Willis

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 00:00:16 -0400, Kidd Andersson
> scribbled this interesting note:

>Those aren't normal! Stay away from my kids! It's all pretty much the
>same thing. Sorry, I just fail to see that line of thinking. It makes no
>sense to me. But it's your opinion so it doesn't have to.

That's the problem with ordinary opinions...so many of them are
unsupported by the facts. Everyone may have and hold ordinary,
uninformed opinions, although they are not entitled to them. On the
other hand, everyone is perfectly entitled to have and hold educated
and informed opinions about just about anything they choose. See the
difference? One is easy and has no meaning. The other takes effort,
time, and tends to be a little difficult. Which do you think most
people choose???

--
John Willis
(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)
Old June 15th 05, 03:13 PM
John Willis

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:29:31 GMT, "Tim Rogers" >
scribbled this interesting note:

>"Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message
>>
>> > But you want to talk a bunch of **** CONSTANTLY and then play the "oh

>I'm
>> > just kidding" card every time.

>> **** you....you put the post out there....YOU did it....then someone makes

>> comment when i say i agree with you....i did not start the "joke" nor do i
>> care that you were so wound up over charles's opinion that it got to
>> you....as they say, "build a bridge"....
>>

>..............You two are a trip. I want to be present whenever the two of
>you actually meet IRL.

They would probably get a long famously. Remember how Chris and Travis
used to go at it and then they met? Now the best those two can do is
"No, you're wrong!" and "Nope, you're the one who's wrong!"

See?

Old June 15th 05, 08:02 PM
Shag

hahaha! That's cuz now that we've met I'm afraid Chris could kick my
ass and he's afraid I could kick his. Or something like that. But
he'll deny that. :-)

Old June 15th 05, 08:22 PM
John Willis

On 15 Jun 2005 12:02:19 -0700, "Shag" > scribbled
this interesting note:

>hahaha! That's cuz now that we've met I'm afraid Chris could kick my
>ass and he's afraid I could kick his. Or something like that. But
>he'll deny that. :-)

And the difference between that and Chris and Kidd would be what,
exactly?!:~)

Old June 15th 05, 08:25 PM
Shag

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 14:22:40 -0500, John Willis
> wrote:

>On 15 Jun 2005 12:02:19 -0700, "Shag" > scribbled
>this interesting note:
>
>>hahaha! That's cuz now that we've met I'm afraid Chris could kick my
>>ass and he's afraid I could kick his. Or something like that. But
>>he'll deny that. :-)

>And the difference between that and Chris and Kidd would be what,
>exactly?!:~)

Oh yeah. Good point, then! :-)

Old June 15th 05, 11:18 PM
Joey Tribiani

"Shag" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> hahaha! That's cuz now that we've met I'm afraid Chris could kick my
> ass and he's afraid I could kick his. Or something like that. But
> he'll deny that. :-)

nah, i won't deny it.....i'll laugh at it...but not deny it...LOL....it
simply comes down to respect....as i have said *MANY* times here( it can be
googled) i will give back what i receive....travis and myself have had our
disagreements, but it all "worked out".....when we met there were no grudges
or hard feelings over anything said in print or differing opinions on
subjects....at least not that i could detect....i can get along with anyone,
provided they treat me the way they want to be treated....and as everyone
here has said it is *easy* to be an ass in print, however i have no problem
laying it on the line in person when need be.....most people do treat you
the way they want to be treated when you meet "IRL".....Travis was a
pleasure to hang out and shoot the **** with.....all you ****ers here would
get along fine with him, or even myself or any other member you have had
disagreement with....

Old June 15th 05, 11:54 PM
P.J. Berg

Shag wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 05:59:03 -0500, "Mac" > wrote:
>

>>Why discuss it here?

> I posted it here with OT in the subject because over the years I've
> gotten to "know" a lot of people out here and was interested in what
> they had to say about it.
>

>>"Shag" > wrote in message
. ..

>>>Discuss.

Fair play to you Travis!

Who actually gives a ****e what becomes of the 46 year old American of
African origin, who prefers to share his bed with very young males of
non African origin??

And no, I am not a racist, merely observing his preferences.

You all have a good one!

Jørn.