FS: 1995 BMW 540i M-Sport

Old November 12th 04, 07:49 PM
John White

Default FS: 1995 BMW 540i M-Sport

I am selling my M-Sport. It is red with black interior and automatic
transmission. It has 152K miles but is in very nice cosmetic condition. It will
need some work in a few areas, particularly EDC and transmission, to get it
back into top shape. The price is $14,000. Details and photos are at
www.gwnassociates.com
Thanks for looking.
John White
Ann Arbor MI
Old November 15th 04, 02:50 PM
Don

John White wrote:
> I am selling my M-Sport. It is red with black interior and automatic
> transmission. It has 152K miles but is in very nice cosmetic condition. It will
> need some work in a few areas, particularly EDC and transmission, to get it
> back into top shape. The price is $14,000. Details and photos are at
> www.gwnassociates.com
> Thanks for looking.
> John White
> Ann Arbor MI

You might rethink your price just a bit. What you're asking - one could
find a fairly low mileage E39 series, which isn't going to have
transmission or EDC problems (which are very large money to fix.) There
also isn't any question on an E39 if the engine needs replacing due to
sulphur problems.

As a guess - your high mileage 540 is worth in the area of $3-5,000. You
might want to look on Ebay for comparibles.

Good luck.
Old November 19th 04, 02:50 AM
John White

Thanks for your input. I realize the price may be too high since I still have
the car. Nevertheless, this car is a rare one (only 200 US Spec M-Sports were
made) and a new short block was installed under warranty at 99K miles.

Advice please 1995 A4 News Audi 5 November 11th 04 12:20 AM
1995 BMW540I key fob code Barbara McMahon BMW 0 October 18th 04 03:09 AM
1995 BMW540I key fob battery Barbara McMahon BMW 8 October 17th 04 08:39 PM
E34 Bentley manual for sale $40.00 plus shipping - for 1989 - 1995 - 5 Series Big Dave BMW 0 September 29th 04 01:54 AM
540I key fob battery replacement Barbara McMahon BMW 1 September 27th 04 05:18 PM