Where to find DWD2 in Canada???

Old June 12th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Where to find DWD2 in Canada???

OK, it has happened to me too! My A/C now smells like fermenting
socks! Damn!

Having seen DWD2 mentioned as "THE Cure", I have NOT been able to
locate it here in Canada, and specifically in Vanoucer, BC!

Anyone know where I can find this stuff in my area??? I need it BAD!

Thanks
Old June 18th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

In article >,
NewMan > wrote:

> OK, it has happened to me too! My A/C now smells like fermenting
> socks! Damn!
>
> Having seen DWD2 mentioned as "THE Cure", I have NOT been able to
> locate it here in Canada, and specifically in Vanoucer, BC!
>
> Anyone know where I can find this stuff in my area??? I need it BAD!
>
> Thanks

10 years ago my Chrysler dealer, Coquitlam Chrysler, sold me their cure
for this ugly fermenting air system smell.
I use it about 3 times per year on my '95 Concord and once per yr on my
wife's '01 Sebring.
It's State-D-Stroy, containing bacterial culture, detergent and
fragrance. It's intended use is for Industrial Preventative Drain
Maintenance.