WTB: Crank shaft + #4 Bearing Cap for 270 Red Ram Hemi

Old September 11th 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
pawn

Default WTB: Crank shaft + #4 Bearing Cap for 270 Red Ram Hemi

Title says it all.

Any advice on a source or sources would be much appreciated as well.

Thanks,

Old September 12th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:45:15 -0400, "pawn" >
wrote:

>Title says it all.
>
>Any advice on a source or sources would be much appreciated as well. <snip>

Lots of luck on that! '56 New Yawkah, or '57-'58 Windsor?
Old September 12th 06, 11:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
duty-honor-country[_5_]

pawn wrote:
> Title says it all.
>
> Any advice on a source or sources would be much appreciated as well.
>
> Thanks,

There is an early Dodge hemi in a junkyard here, I can get you the
entire engine, but it won't be cheap. It is seized most likely, but
you can salvage the crankshaft. Early Dodge hemis were known to break
crankshafts- is yours broken or just worn ??

They are forged steel, so you have them welded up and reground.

You can also try this link- but they may only cater to the larger
Chrysler hemi

http://www.earlyhemiengineparts.com/

Old September 12th 06, 12:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
duty-honor-country[_5_]

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:45:15 -0400, "pawn" >
> wrote:
>
> >Title says it all.
> >
> >Any advice on a source or sources would be much appreciated as well. <snip>

> Lots of luck on that! '56 New Yawkah, or '57-'58 Windsor?

You DUMB ASS, he said Dodge Red Ram- the big Chrysler cars you mention
had the larger 331-354-392 Chrysler Hemi- not the small Dodge 270 hemi.
What did you do, get an old repair manual and start rattling off names
from it ?

It's pretty obvious you are quoting and reading from repair manuals,
Boob...

Old September 12th 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
bicycle, The Fifth Wheel King

duty-honor-country wrote:
> DeserTBoB wrote:
> > On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:45:15 -0400, "pawn" >
> > wrote:
> >
> > >Title says it all.
> > >
> > >Any advice on a source or sources would be much appreciated as well. <snip>

> > Lots of luck on that! '56 New Yawkah, or '57-'58 Windsor?

> You DUMB ASS, he said Dodge Red Ram- the big Chrysler cars you mention
> had the larger 331-354-392 Chrysler Hemi- not the small Dodge 270 hemi.
> What did you do, get an old repair manual and start rattling off names
> from it ?
>
> It's pretty obvious you are quoting and reading from repair manuals,
> Boob...

It's pretty obvious you are following Bob...again.

Old September 12th 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

On 12 Sep 2006 03:57:28 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
> wrote:

>There is an early Dodge hemi in a junkyard here, I can get you the
>entire engine, but it won't be cheap. It is seized most likely, but
>you can salvage the crankshaft. Early Dodge hemis were known to break
>crankshafts- is yours broken or just worn ?? <snip>

Do NOT deal with this huckster and fraudster. He's 1.) a bull****
artist, and 2.) has a long history of ripoffs on eBay.

Caveat emptor.
Old September 12th 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

On 12 Sep 2006 04:04:47 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
> wrote:

>You DUMB ASS, he said Dodge Red Ram- <snip>

No, he didn't...moron. He specifically said a 354, which was in the
'56 New Yorker, and the '57-'58 Windsor and other models. You can't
even read, can you....Noodles?
Old September 12th 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

On 12 Sep 2006 05:36:38 -0700, "bicycle, The Fifth Wheel King"
> wrote:

>It's pretty obvious you are following Bob...again. <snip>

The Social Security money must already be spent and money's getting
tight.
Old September 12th 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On 12 Sep 2006 03:57:28 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
> > wrote:
>
> >There is an early Dodge hemi in a junkyard here, I can get you the
> >entire engine, but it won't be cheap. It is seized most likely, but
> >you can salvage the crankshaft. Early Dodge hemis were known to break
> >crankshafts- is yours broken or just worn ?? <snip>

> Do NOT deal with this huckster and fraudster. He's 1.) a bull****
> artist, and 2.) has a long history of ripoffs on eBay.
>
> Caveat emptor.

Funny how the last vehicle he "sold" on ebay never had any feedback. He
bid on it himself with a fake account to save face because it wouldn't
sell.

Old September 12th 06, 06:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

On 12 Sep 2006 04:04:47 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
> wrote:

>You DUMB ASS, he said Dodge Red Ram- the big Chrysler cars you mention
>had the larger 331-354-392 Chrysler Hemi- not the small Dodge 270 hemi.
> What did you do, get an old repair manual and start rattling off names
>from it ? <snip>

Noodles was right here....the 270 RR is exactly the same engine in the
CUSTOM Royal Lancer here in town...which I'm going to help get running
again. But he wants other parts, such as head bolts and pushrods, for
the Chrysler 354, which was in the models I stated. Obviously, he's
got two hemis he's working on.

Pawn, check my earlier post under "found in barn, complete" about a
'55 Custom Royal Lancer I found out here and drool!