Don't Sell Your Car!! Make More by DONATING!!

Old October 17th 04, 04:32 PM
wm

Default Don't Sell Your Car!! Make More by DONATING!!

There is a charitable organization that can give you a much bigger tax
deduction than the value of your car!!!!
They do it by structuring a lease of the vehicle and have you donate both
the car AND THE LEASE!! You see, a long-term lease is worth MUCH more than
the car itself!!
Email . Include details on the vehicle, asking price and
how asking price was determined. Donating just might be more profitable
than selling!!

Old October 17th 04, 05:08 PM
fbloogyudsr

"wm" > wrote
> There is a charitable organization that can give you a much bigger tax
> deduction than the value of your car!!!!
> They do it by structuring a lease of the vehicle and have you donate both
> the car AND THE LEASE!! You see, a long-term lease is worth MUCH more
> than
> the car itself!!
> Email . Include details on the vehicle, asking price
> and
> how asking price was determined. Donating just might be more profitable
> than selling!!

And the spammer gets to skim off profits. Much better to just google
for vehicle-donation orgazitions in your area - I've donated to Seattle
Emergency
Housing, for instance, and there are many more that are easily findable
using google.

Floyd

where to sell my E39 2001 bmw 525i seats prudence BMW 5 October 17th 04 03:10 PM
Buy and Sell cars Lex BMW 0 October 7th 04 04:20 PM
Dealer is trying to sell me a 2004 buyback S4... Randy S Audi 4 May 18th 04 11:07 PM