The machinations of the fuel sellers change

Old July 5th 05, 05:03 AM
RichA

Default The machinations of the fuel sellers change

Now, instead of irregular variations in the price
of fuel, they drop it at night (to around $0.79/l)
from $0.91/l in the daytime! This is in Toronto.

Old July 5th 05, 05:24 AM

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 00:03:07 -0400, RichA > wrote:

>Now, instead of irregular variations in the price
>of fuel, they drop it at night (to around $0.79/l)
>from $0.91/l in the daytime! This is in Toronto.

i love it

oil BOOM

warman and I prosper like all ALBERTA

Old July 5th 05, 06:10 AM
Richard

"RichA" > wrote in message
> Now, instead of irregular variations in the price
> of fuel, they drop it at night (to around $0.79/l)
> from $0.91/l in the daytime! This is in Toronto.

Hmmm, what makes them think that they can and/or attempt buy market share
in the evenings? Strange but one must conclude that it makes sense to
someone.

--
Richard

'94 GT 'vert
Under Drive Pulleys
Transgo HD2 Reprogramming Kit
High Stall Torque Converter
4:10 Gears
Gripp Sub Frame Connectors (welded)
FRPP Aluminum Drive shaft
FRPP M5400-A Suspension
Laser Red

Old July 5th 05, 01:25 PM
Backyard Mechanic

RichA > wrote in news:lh1kc1pcr7jkhtde6bb7o04h6r83q8n3u9@
4ax.com:

> Now, instead of irregular variations in the price
> of fuel, they drop it at night (to around $0.79/l)
> from $0.91/l in the daytime! This is in Toronto.

As long as they drop it.. it's all good.
Old July 6th 05, 03:23 AM
RichA

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 12:25:14 GMT, Backyard Mechanic
> wrote:

>RichA > wrote in news:lh1kc1pcr7jkhtde6bb7o04h6r83q8n3u9@
>4ax.com:
>
>> Now, instead of irregular variations in the price
>> of fuel, they drop it at night (to around $0.79/l)
>> from $0.91/l in the daytime! This is in Toronto.
>>

>As long as they drop it.. it's all good.

That's what I can't understand. Even a gas guzzler
like a Chrysler Hemi (300 is rumoured to be getting
about 14mpg on average) can avoid morning fill-ups.
-Rich