2005 Mustang....Finally get to see em up here in Canada

Old November 10th 04, 08:20 PM
Steph

Default 2005 Mustang....Finally get to see em up here in Canada

Just got a call from my buddy at a Ford Dealership not far from my work and
he told me they were finally in! God I can't wait to go see one and look at
it and touch and stuff............I am really excited!

I will share my thoughts later.

Old November 10th 04, 08:50 PM
Wound Up

Steph wrote:
> Just got a call from my buddy at a Ford Dealership not far from my work and
> he told me they were finally in! God I can't wait to go see one and look at
> it and touch and stuff............I am really excited!
>
> I will share my thoughts later.

Please do, eh!

Man, I have to chuckle... I read that post with an Ontario accent in my
head and it worked perfectly. I'm not making fun, so chill... but
anyone else know knows, try it... StuK...

When I saw one up close the first time, I'm sure I gushed over it with a
tri-state twang. And Mike said "DAYUUM", which started a flame war (no
pun intended).

Life is fun because people are not robots

Old November 10th 04, 09:48 PM
Grover C. McCoury III

I have seen 3 or 4 on the highway here in FL and I was duly impressed with
the look of the car.

IMHO, the *only* Mustang model I have *really* liked since 1970 - not that I
would be biased in any way...

Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C @
http://community.webshots.com/album/18644819fHAehGJAjt

Old November 10th 04, 10:38 PM
John-C

In article >,
says...
> I have seen 3 or 4 on the highway here in FL and I was duly impressed with
> the look of the car.
>
> IMHO, the *only* Mustang model I have *really* liked since 1970 - not that I
> would be biased in any way...
>
> Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C @

http://community.webshots.com/album/18644819fHAehGJAjt

Looked your car up on the web. I totaled a blue '70 mach1 just like
yours when I was 17. Seeing pictures like yours always makes me sad.
Looks like you are treating your's well.

--
John-C

Redding, California USA
Old November 10th 04, 11:14 PM
Sean

Passed by a ford dealership this morning, and saw 3 GT's being unloaded

in brossard, suburb of montreal

Old November 10th 04, 11:18 PM
Steph

Hey Wound Up,

No worries my friend...........we're all in here for interesting talk and
the odd laugh............I am still excited as hell though..............Talk
to you boys tomorrow.........I am goin to see da new PONY eh!

See-ya
.. .

Old November 11th 04, 02:29 AM
Wound Up

Good deal. It just struck me as funny. Have fun!

They are gorgeous, in my humble and admittedly prejudiced opinion.

Old November 11th 04, 03:50 AM
Paul

at 10 Nov 2004, Grover C. McCoury III ] wrote in
:

> I have seen 3 or 4 on the highway here in FL and I was duly
> impressed with the look of the car.

Just saw one today at our local car cruise. GT in windveil blue. Loaded
with the Shaker 1000 sound system. Man, that subwoofer takes up about
1/4 of the trunk. Bought last week at sticker. The owner traded in her
03 and says the 05 rides so much better an dis roomier...

--
_ 1995 Mustang V6 Coupe (Bright Blue)
|_| Member Modern Mustangs of North America (MMNA)

Old November 11th 04, 03:59 AM
Stuart&Janet

Take Off ya Hoser!!!

I'm waiting for FastEd's dealership to get one. Then we'll be going for a test
drive........ First we'll get some tire chains though, Eh? StuK

Old November 15th 04, 03:24 AM
John Smith

The 05 GT is great and the one I drove was red with leather. It was a
blast with 300 horsepower... The 5 speed is a bit of a row boat and it
needs to be changed to a hurst or equivalent. Other than that I would
change the springs and make the cornering stiffer. But, you have to
remember that I ahve been driving a 350Z for a couple of years so that
is what I am referencing. Nothing too bad and the interior is excellent
compaired to years past. The aluminum look is better than the all black
dash and the gauges ar egreat except for the 120 mph that will need
changing. Can you say Ford Motorsport Catalog? It looks like they are
setting themselves up for aftermarket parts. I still would like the
radio controls on teh steering wheel and that is not an option. The
1000 watt sound system will blow you out of the car and it is crisp and
has good base.

Steph wrote:

> Just got a call from my buddy at a Ford Dealership not far from my work and
> he told me they were finally in! God I can't wait to go see one and look at
> it and touch and stuff............I am really excited!
>
> I will share my thoughts later.

US diesel Jeep Liberty finally announced for 2005 Omega 4x4 7 January 11th 05 08:02 AM
Nationality of car makers: Audi, Dodge/Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar castoris Chrysler 14 December 18th 04 01:31 PM
2005 Mustang TV Ad GEB Ford Mustang 9 December 13th 04 09:20 PM
2005 Butt-Ugly Mustang GEB Ford Mustang 42 November 16th 04 03:21 AM
Yet another 2005 Mustang question Ford Mustang 4 November 15th 04 03:18 AM