Tegger's emissions test '07!

Old May 7th 07, 02:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Tegger

Default Tegger's emissions test '07!

I didn't believe it at first but my car passed, with 287,000 miles on it.
Original cat. And apparently that's not even unusual.
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/misc/...emissions.html
This year's numbers are better than the last time.

Talking to the service advisor at the local Acura dealership, I learned a
few interesting things:

He's been there about five years, and has seen less than ten Acuras fail
the test in that time. It appears the people who bring their cars in to the
dealer for the emissions test are the same people who tend to get their
cars serviced there, and tend to look after their cars well.

The highest mileage car they have on their database is a '97 3.2EL with
about 430,000 miles. The next one down has about 370K miles (I forget the
model, but it's not an Integra). Both still have their original engines and
cats.

I celebrated by buying $300 worth of new rear brake parts.

--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
www.tegger.com/hondafaq/