Traffic accidents go down as cell phone usage goes up

Old May 7th 14, 04:22 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
sctvguy1[_2_]

Default Traffic accidents go down as cell phone usage goes up

On Sat, 03 May 2014 23:37:45 -0700, Ashton Crusher wrote:

> My 99 Mustang GT will easily beat my 1960 Dodge Matador BUT the Matador
> has MUCH snappier throttle response for whatever reason, throttle
> linkage geometry, better low end torque, etc. When I got the 60 dodge a
> couple years ago I was absolutely amazed at the great "breakaway" as
> they used to call it. Like your guy said "I forgot what a REAL V8 felt
> like." Yeah, the dodge will lose badly in a true drag race with the
> Mustang but scooting across a wide intersection?? The dodge is a
> standout.

Ashton,
Where did you get the Dodge Matador? Off Hemmings? I found my 71 AMC
Matador off Hemmings, traded even for my 41 Chrysler Windsor(just could
not take the proper care of this beautiful car anymore).
I think that the 60 Dodge was the best looking car, not having the weird
57-59 look, or the weird 61-62 bug eyed look. I do, however, like the
very clean Dodge 880.