BMW 850csi (M8)

Old September 6th 06, 09:07 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
harvey0704

Default BMW 850csi (M8)

Hi, can anyonr advise me the best place to advertise an 850csi (M8), left
hand drive, in ferrari Yellow, in mint condition?

Thanks Gareth

Old September 6th 06, 09:28 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
bfd

harvey0704 wrote:
> Hi, can anyonr advise me the best place to advertise an 850csi (M8), left
> hand drive, in ferrari Yellow, in mint condition?

Wow, if you have a *true* 850CSi, sold in the US between 94 and 95, a
couple of places to consider are www.autotrader.com, ebay, and on the
various BMW bulletin boards like

www.bimmerforums.com
www.bimmer.org
HERE
www.unofficialbmw.com

I also believe there was at least one person looking for an 850CSi on
the E34 5 Series board:

http://tinyurl.com/jb7d9

Good Luck!

Old September 6th 06, 09:34 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
SharkmanBMW![_2_]

http://www.bimmer.info/forum/forumdi...0&daysprune=-1

they will be all over it, we look for things like this all day lobg, please
post it, also please post a link to it here as well.

lkaboutautos.com...

Old September 7th 06, 11:53 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
R. Mark Clayton

"harvey0704" > wrote in message lkaboutautos.com...
> Hi, can anyonr advise me the best place to advertise an 850csi (M8), left
> hand drive, in ferrari Yellow, in mint condition?
>
> Thanks Gareth

Ferrari - aren't they red?
Old September 7th 06, 11:57 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Andrew Morton

R. Mark Clayton wrote:
> "harvey0704" > wrote in message
> lkaboutautos.com...
>> Hi, can anyonr advise me the best place to advertise an 850csi (M8),
>> left hand drive, in ferrari Yellow, in mint condition?
>>
>> Thanks Gareth
>>

> Ferrari - aren't they red?

Ferrari yellow is real:-
http://www.nellbutler.com/FERRARI_YELLOW_M.html

but I don't know what it'll do the paintwork, upholstery, electrics...

:-)

Andrew

Old September 7th 06, 07:09 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Richard Sexton

In article >,
R. Mark Clayton > wrote:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>

>"harvey0704" > wrote in message
alkaboutautos.com...
>> Hi, can anyonr advise me the best place to advertise an 850csi (M8), left
>> hand drive, in ferrari Yellow, in mint condition?
>>
>> Thanks Gareth
>>

>Ferrari - aren't they red?

Sometimes. Ferarri calls their yellow "Fly Yellow" which is odd as
I've never seen a yellow fly.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net
Old September 7th 06, 07:13 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Dean Dark

http://creatures.ifas.ufl.edu/livest...ult_yellow.htm
--
Dan.
Old September 7th 06, 07:33 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Richard Sexton

In article >,
Dean Dark > wrote:
>On Thu, 7 Sep 2006 18:09:32 +0000 (UTC), (Richard
>Sexton) wrote:
>
>>Sometimes. Ferarri calls their yellow "Fly Yellow" which is odd as
>>I've never seen a yellow fly.

http://creatures.ifas.ufl.edu/livest...ult_yellow.htm

Because of where I live I don't need a picture to know what a deerfly looks
like. I can just go outside. Nasty, nasty buggers. The worst biting fly I think.

I sure wouldn't want a Ferarri the color of one though.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net
Old September 7th 06, 07:48 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Dean Dark

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006 18:33:21 +0000 (UTC), (Richard
Sexton) wrote:

>>>Sometimes. Ferarri calls their yellow "Fly Yellow" which is odd as
>>>I've never seen a yellow fly.

http://creatures.ifas.ufl.edu/livest...ult_yellow.htm

>Because of where I live I don't need a picture to know what a deerfly looks
>like. I can just go outside. Nasty, nasty buggers. The worst biting fly I think.

Absolutely. The little *******s have bitten me through a woolen sock
before now. And you can actually *see* the little chunk they bit out
of you.
--
Dan.
Old September 7th 06, 10:16 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Richard Sexton

In article >,
Dean Dark > wrote:

http://creatures.ifas.ufl.edu/livest...ult_yellow.htm

>>Because of where I live I don't need a picture to know what a deerfly looks
>>like. I can just go outside. Nasty, nasty buggers. The worst biting fly I think.

>Absolutely. The little *******s have bitten me through a woolen sock
>before now. And you can actually *see* the little chunk they bit out
>of you.

They don't bite, they saw. They have what looks like a chainsaw
and they cut a slice. Nice huh?

Mercifully they wern't too bad this year

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net

Wanted: 1995 850csi harvey0704 BMW 0 September 6th 06 09:05 PM
Wanted: 1995 850csi harvey0704 BMW 0 September 6th 06 09:00 PM