1999 Ford Technical Service Manual

Old March 24th 05, 12:30 AM
Odie

Default 1999 Ford Technical Service Manual

For sale:
Copy of 1999 Ford service manual CD. Covers all 1999 Ford/Mercury vehicles
including:

- Contintental - Sable
- Contour - Tarus
- Cougar - Town Car
- Crown Victoria - Tracer
- Escort
- Grand Marquis
- Mustang
- Mystique

Has all vacuum diagrams, disassembly instructions, electrical schematics,
troubleshooting guides, plus alot more!
$15.00 ea plus $3.00 shipping in Canada with xpresspost. Email:

Old March 24th 05, 02:58 PM

Try Ebay. And if your looking for the 1992-2002 post here and I'll
email you the URL where you can download the service manual. You'll
need a CD burner and high speed internet though.

Old March 26th 05, 05:47 AM
Odie

Mike,
Of course this CD is copyright protected material. If you buy this service
manual from Ebay you still will only receive a COPY! Download it and you are
still guilty of copyright infringment. Thus I am making this CD available
on this newsgroup and not on ebay because they will only delete the auction
and send you an email regarding their policies on selling copyright
protected material. I am not aware of any outlet where you can purchase
this type of CD legally, unless you have Ford connections which the greater
population with car problems do not have. If you do, please share this info
for the group. Just my 2 cents

Dana

Old March 29th 05, 11:07 PM
Mike Behnke

Buy it directly from the dealer. No inside connections needed.

Old March 29th 05, 11:16 PM
Mike Behnke

Authentic, legal, Factory Service Manuals also available from
www.helminc.com

Old March 30th 05, 12:17 AM
Odie

thanks but are you gonna get them for $20.00 cad from the dealer?

Old March 30th 05, 12:22 AM
Odie

Mike,
from www.helminc.com guess some poeple would pay this to be honest????
(right!!)

Qty
1999 Cougar Shop Manual
Price: $130.00 In Stock
(English, Paper, FCS1256499)

Old March 30th 05, 12:27 AM
Odie

www.helminc.com

This is the cd rom version!

Qty
1999 Cougar/Mustang Service Manual Cd-Rom 11/99
Price: $170.00 In Stock
(English, CD ROM, FCS1294699)

Old March 30th 05, 12:57 AM
Pete C.

Odie wrote:

> www.helminc.com
>
> This is the cd rom version!
>
> Qty
> 1999 Cougar/Mustang Service Manual Cd-Rom 11/99
> Price: $170.00 In Stock
> (English, CD ROM, FCS1294699)
>
> "Mike Behnke" > wrote in message
> >
> > Authentic, legal, Factory Service Manuals also available from
> > www.helminc.com
> >

> > Mike Behnke wrote:
> >
> >> Buy it directly from the dealer. No inside connections needed.

Gee, I order the service manual set at the same time I order the
vehicle. I consider it part of the purchase price of the vehicle.

If you're going to purchase a stolen manual, you may as well purchase a
stolen vehicle to go with it...

Pete C.