RAMVA New Years Chat

Old December 31st 04, 03:37 PM
Jan Andersson

Default RAMVA New Years Chat

The chat is open... come on in.

#ramva on Undernet

I'm ready: http://www.kolumbus.fi/janandersson/newyear.jpg

Jan
Old December 31st 04, 05:22 PM
Shaggie

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:37:39 +0200, Jan Andersson
> wrote:

>The chat is open... come on in.
>

>#ramva on Undernet
>

>I'm ready: http://www.kolumbus.fi/janandersson/newyear.jpg
>

>Jan

Nice gay window shade thingie. :-D
What is the "big taste" stuff?
I'll have to post a picture later once we get our snack stuff set up.
My wife looked over my shoulder as I opened up that picture and said
"Oh, you're not the only nerd who does that?" (posts pictures of
stuff like that)

---

"Knowledge speaks; wisdom listens." - Jimi Hendrix
"Stupid people are funny." - me
Old December 31st 04, 06:39 PM
MUADIB®

http://www.kolumbus.fi/janandersson/newyear.jpg

>Nice gay window shade thingie. :-D
>What is the "big taste" stuff?

Yes, but notice, he carefully placed a pivture of him and Kidd on the
Puter.....................Nice touch Jan! Keeps 'em from kickin' your
posterior the next time she sees ya.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....
One giant leap for attorneys.
Old December 31st 04, 07:30 PM
Mike64Bug

Switch blades and a machete? Expecting unwelcome visitors for new years? )

Old December 31st 04, 09:02 PM
Jan Andersson

Shaggie wrote:

> On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:37:39 +0200, Jan Andersson
> > wrote:
>

> >The chat is open... come on in.
> >

> >#ramva on Undernet
> >

> >I'm ready: http://www.kolumbus.fi/janandersson/newyear.jpg
> >

> >Jan

> Nice gay window shade thingie. :-D

It was here when I moved in, and it will remain here when I move out..
not allowed to take them off.
Then again, what do I care. LOL

> What is the "big taste" stuff?

BBQ Chicken clubs.

> I'll have to post a picture later once we get our snack stuff set up.
> My wife looked over my shoulder as I opened up that picture and said
> "Oh, you're not the only nerd who does that?" (posts pictures of
> stuff like that)

HAHAHAHA

Tell her it's the "nerd" who killed Rudolph and ate him with you last
christmas. (One before this )

Jan
Old December 31st 04, 09:04 PM
Jan Andersson

"MUADIB®" wrote:

> http://www.kolumbus.fi/janandersson/newyear.jpg
>
> >Nice gay window shade thingie. :-D
> >What is the "big taste" stuff?

> Yes, but notice, he carefully placed a pivture of him and Kidd on the
> Puter.....................Nice touch Jan! Keeps 'em from kickin' your
> posterior the next time she sees ya.

I think of *everything*. Ha!

Jan
Old December 31st 04, 09:05 PM
Jan Andersson

Mike64Bug wrote:

> Switch blades and a machete? Expecting unwelcome visitors for new years? )

You never know

Bayonette, not machete. That's in the back room. (Shed). Too gnarly to
be kept in the house.

Have a few authentic WW2 bayonettes lying around too. Never cleaned
them, never bothered to sharpen them.. I don't even want to think what
all that dark grime is

Jan
Old December 31st 04, 09:14 PM
Shaggie

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 23:02:08 +0200, Jan Andersson
> wrote:

>Tell her it's the "nerd" who killed Rudolph and ate him with you last
>christmas. (One before this )
>
>Jan

heh heh
She knows who you are. You're the only "Jan" I'm allowed to talk to
online without her getting mad at me. :-)

---

Old December 31st 04, 09:25 PM
Jan Andersson

Shaggie wrote:

> On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 23:02:08 +0200, Jan Andersson
> > wrote:
>

> >Tell her it's the "nerd" who killed Rudolph and ate him with you last
> >christmas. (One before this )
> >
> >Jan

> heh heh
> She knows who you are. You're the only "Jan" I'm allowed to talk to
> online without her getting mad at me. :-)

hahahahahaha

Aren't you lucky

Well, it was nice talking to you sweety, but I gotta go now.

Here's a few older pics of me for you to remember me by.

Hope to see you soon! *kisses*

http://www.kolumbus.fi/janandersson/jan2001.jpg
http://www.kolumbus.fi/janandersson/jan2002.jpg
http://www.kolumbus.fi/janandersson/jan2003.jpg

Jan
Old December 31st 04, 09:45 PM
John Willis

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 23:05:30 +0200, Jan Andersson
> scribbled this interesting note:

>Mike64Bug wrote:
>>
>> Switch blades and a machete? Expecting unwelcome visitors for new years? )

>You never know
>
>Bayonette, not machete. That's in the back room. (Shed). Too gnarly to
>be kept in the house.
>
>Have a few authentic WW2 bayonettes lying around too. Never cleaned
>them, never bothered to sharpen them.. I don't even want to think what
>all that dark grime is
>
>Jan

We have one just inside our front door hanging on the wall.........

--
John Willis
(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)

Canadian Bush New Years Run trip report! Mike Romain Jeep 5 January 12th 05 10:18 PM
New year chat? Olli Lammi VW air cooled 2 December 27th 04 03:29 AM
chat Aivlas 4x4 0 June 27th 04 01:25 AM
I'd like some opinions on which 35+ years US stationcars are good cars, if any. Basil Antique cars 5 September 10th 03 10:35 PM