WTB: Tan seats for 88 325i Conv.

Old October 9th 04, 08:14 PM
ErikMcComber

Default WTB: Tan seats for 88 325i Conv.

I am in the market for tan leather driver/passenger seats for a 1988 325i
convertible. I have been told they will be next to impossible to find. Does
anyone have any suggestions for a substitution. I would really rather not go
vinyl.
Thanks
Old October 17th 04, 07:48 PM
Brett Anderson

Where are you and what condition are you looking for?

I'm in Cleveland and have a set of the sport seats in leather, but they need
recovering.

Cheap.

Brett Anderson
KMS

Old January 31st 05, 04:03 PM
Bob Smitter

"ErikMcComber" > wrote:
> I am in the market for tan leather driver/passenger seats for a 1988 325i
> convertible. I have been told they will be next to impossible to find.

Does
> anyone have any suggestions for a substitution. I would really rather not

go
> vinyl.

http://www.worlduph.com/

These folks are remarkable to deal with, will customize in any reasonable
way you might want, and provide a better-than-original leather which
fits right and looks great. Ask me how I know!

Bob

Old January 31st 05, 06:29 PM
The Malt Hound

"Bob Smitter" > wrote in message
> These folks are remarkable to deal with, will customize in any
> reasonable
> way you might want, and provide a better-than-original leather which
> fits right and looks great. Ask me how I know!

Ummm, because your not just a member, you're "The Hair Club"
president?

-Fred W

E46 Electric seats discomfort Geoffrey Mortimer BMW 10 October 12th 04 03:17 AM
Wanted: Seats for 86 E30 series crystalandsean BMW 1 October 3rd 04 09:59 AM
BMW 325i radio Ken Bonin BMW 0 October 2nd 04 01:55 AM
FS: 1989 BMW 325I bmw325i BMW 0 September 20th 04 05:41 PM