Change rear slide windows (Pajero 2.8)

Old May 30th 05, 12:49 AM
Jose

Default Change rear slide windows (Pajero 2.8)

I want to change the rear side windows of my Pajero/Montero/Shogun 2.8
(short model with rear slide windows) . I can only take out the two glasses
with the black frame but i don't know how i can take out the glasses out of
the black frame. The frame seems to be compact). Anybody knows how can i do
it?. Thank you in advance. (Please very detailed instructions )

Jose

Old June 11th 05, 10:03 AM
Painless

"Jose" > schreef in bericht ...
>I want to change the rear side windows of my Pajero/Montero/Shogun 2.8
>(short model with rear slide windows) . I can only take out the two glasses
>with the black frame but i don't know how i can take out the glasses out of
>the black frame. The frame seems to be compact). Anybody knows how can i do
>it?. Thank you in advance. (Please very detailed instructions )
>
> Jose

Try here, Jose http://www.pocuk.com/forums/index.php the Pajero owners club
UK.
I found this for you: http://www.pocuk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13773