134a Refrigerant

Old July 1st 05, 03:48 PM
jeff

Stephen Cowell wrote:
> "Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message ...
>>great! now give me an alternative to replacing an HMC in a pinch. :-)

> What is that, High Mobility Coupling? Like a big double-thick
> steel-braided hose? We had two of those on the radiotelescope
> dish (they always come in pairs in your line of business!).
> Do you mean the coupling is in a pinch, or that you're in
> a pinch to replace it?

I thought he was going to attend Harvey Mudd College and study
engineering: http://www.hmc.edu

--
jeff
Old July 1st 05, 04:49 PM

<snip large quantities of bull****>

You know, it's so funny that in this group, if someone wrongly posts a for
sale item or whatever, they get blasted by half a dozen people, or reported
for abuse to their ISP, for violating the charter of this NG, and yet this
f$%king thread has gone on for weeks, and for hundreds of posts. Why don't
you two take this garbage elsewhere. It looks like the people that do the
"abuse reporting" are quite selective in who they report. This whole thread
is very childish.

Chris

Old July 1st 05, 06:04 PM
Jerry Bransford

Hear hear!

--
Jerry Bransford
PP-ASEL N6TAY
Old July 1st 05, 06:24 PM
IsellJeeps

I 3rd the motion

Old July 1st 05, 06:27 PM
Dave Milne

4th'd. Nearly 830 messages of total drivel from people who *do* know better.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

m...

Old July 1st 05, 08:28 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

It surely does, I figured it had to be in some school area like
College Station, because his kind would have be beat to a pulp in the
areas I lived in such a Houston, Galveston, or San Antonio.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 1st 05, 08:31 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I noticed you didn't dispute the my facts, again.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 1st 05, 08:48 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Sandman,
It must be frustrating for President Bush to have to repeat so many
facts in every speech he makes, about our position on the war, economy,
and security, now and before 911. Is it because the liberals have no
memory? Nor a brain to look up the facts for themselves? Their
suggestions are silly! Like Stevie's here.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 1st 05, 08:59 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Dave,
You know when people are wrong I will correct them, such as your
post, here. There are five hundred "134a Refrigerant" posts:
http://www.billhughes.com/posts.jpg
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O

Old July 1st 05, 11:54 PM
Matt Macchiarolo