Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! ___________mixqec

Old November 18th 04, 04:20 AM
Big Bill

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:19:45 GMT, linda >
wrote:

>> How about YOU supply a cite for the John Wayne assertion? NOWHERE
>> can I find ANY reference to his being other than heterosexual, and
>> none of the readily-available Internet biographies, official or non-official,
>> make any such claim.
>>
>> What I can find is that he was married three times, and had seven
>> children, was a strident anti-communist, an ardent supporter of the U.S.
>> forces in Vietnam, and in general lived the larger-than-life image
>> frequently associated with him. None of these things preclude him from
>> possibly being bisexual, I suppose. But if you can't produce
>> incontrovertable evidence, I will be forced to conclude this is either
>> a.) a smear job, b.) a delusion, or c.) a misunderstanding.
>>
>> John Wayne Gacy is widely reputed to be gay, perhaps that is the source of your
>> confusion.
>>
>> --Geoff

>Geoff, i can here you saying this: "if anyone says The Duke was gay,
>I'll beat the snot out of you. Same with Errol Flynn. They were Men's
>Men, and yer a Commie Pinko if you think otherwise. "

If that's really what you "here", then you have a problem. That's not
anywhere near what was written.
What was written was a request for some sort of evidence to support
your claim.

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"
Old November 18th 04, 04:20 AM
Big Bill

Old November 18th 04, 04:21 AM
Big Bill

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:30:16 GMT, linda >
wrote:

>Big Bill wrote:

>>>Bill, being a white female from the south, that argument won't fly with
>>>me... i would have to disagree just based on my experience.. nothing
>>>scientific... just my own personal experience...
>>>

>>>Gays are and have always been productive members of society. to name a few:

>> I think you didn't quite understand what I wrote:
>> "You* do* realize that, despite the descrimination against them, gays
>> are productive members of society, don't you?"
>>

>please read preious posting... regarding the same subject.. i was
>agreeing with you and citing documentation which seems to be necessary
>for stating any opinion on the NG...
>
>lw

Yes, that was a repost, because my first one didn't show up here, and
this was posted before I got your reply.
--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"
Old November 18th 04, 04:21 AM
Big Bill

Old November 18th 04, 05:16 AM
Daniel J. Stern

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, Bill Putney wrote:

> >>Like I said, UN endorsing NAMBLA and pedophilia is
> >>documented - not only here, but in the Congressional Record.

> > Fine. Post a URL.

> I'll let you take care of the Cong. Record thing.

You made the assertion, you back it up -- if you can.

> The Wikipedia article references the
> Congressional activity on the incident

Must be sumpin' wrong with my browser, 'cause, um, no it doesn't.

> - suffice it to say that it is indisputable that it happened and is
> documented in the Cong. Record.

But, Bill, as I've told you, it *doesn't* suffice that you say these
things, since you're consistently unwilling to back up your assertions.
You make references to websites that don't contain what you say they do,
but that's not documentiong your assertion. You say you'll "let me take
care of" looking for backup for your assertion, but that also isn't
backing up your assertion.

So far, it looks as though you're full of hot air. I'd love to be wrong,
really I would, but you give me no evidence to the contrary.

Old November 18th 04, 05:16 AM
Daniel J. Stern

Old November 18th 04, 11:28 AM
Bill Putney

Daniel J. Stern wrote:

>>>Fine. Post a URL.

>>I'll let you take care of the Cong. Record thing.

> You made the assertion, you back it up -- if you can.
>

>>The Wikipedia article references the
>>Congressional activity on the incident

> Must be sumpin' wrong with my browser, 'cause, um, no it doesn't.

In the article referenced in my other post that I was referring to:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interna...ay_Association

From that article:
"In 1993, the ILGA was an organization of about 300 gay and lesbian
organizations throughout the world, including NAMBLA, Martijn and other
pederast/pedophile groups, as well as gay and lesbian groups that had
pederast/pedophile sub-groups.

"In the summer of 1993, the International Lesbian and Gay Association
gained consultative status in the United Nations, as a
Non-Governmental-Organization, joining 3,000 orgs throughout the world.

"In October of 1993, pressure from American right-wing groups and
politicians began to be exerted on ILGA to kick out its pedophile
organization members. The US Mission to the UN asked ILGA to
'disassociate itself from NAMBLA and other affiliate organizations'
whose 'objectives are not consonant with the UN's human rights activities'.

"In November of 1993, the executive committee declared that ILGA
'condems pedophilia', contrary to some past resolutions on the matter,
and asked NAMBLA, Martijn, and Project Truth to resign voluntarily from
ILGA. None of the groups agreed to do so. On the 15th of November,
NAMBLA issued a press release reaffirming its membership in ILGA.

******"In January 1994, the AMERICAN SENATE, on the motion of the
right-wing senator Jesse Helms, UNANIMOUSLY decided that the USA had to
WITHHOLD FUNDS of more than 118 million dollars due to the UN and its
sub-organizations unless the President of the USA could certify to the
CONGRESS by 30 September 1994 that no agency of the UNITED NATIONS
'grants any official status, accreditation or recognition to any
organization which promotes, condones or seeks the legalization of
pedophilia or which includes as a subsidiary or member any such
organization'. (From the VSG release)"****** (emphasis added so you
don't miss it)

"On June 23, 1994, at the Annual Conference, NAMBLA, Martijn and Project
Truth were expelled from ILGA, on the motion of the executive committee,
and it was decided that 'groups or associations whose predominant aim is
to support or promote pedophilia are incompatible with the future
development of ILGA'." (notice the change in direction because of the
action of the U.S. Congress)

...."In October 1994, the executive committee of ILGA suspended the
membership of VSG, one of the LARGEST GAY GROUPS IN GERMANY, due to its
vocal solidarity with NAMBLA and its REFUSAL TO PURGE PEDOPHILE MEMBERS.
Its membership was suspended until the next Annual Conference of ILGA in
June 1995 when the matter could be dealt with in accordance to ILGA's
constitution, namely, expulsion."

So, what it boils down to is that apparently the U.S. was the only voice
against the UN pushing pedophilia thru its endorsements of gay rights
organizations which unavoidably were highly co-mingled with pedophilia
organizations. Further, if the U.S. Congress had not taken positive
action in the matter (threatened to stop paying dues), pedophilia would
still have the official endorsement of the UN by its sanctioning of
sponsoring organizations. Created quite a stir within the homo
community - kind of like what the dems have to deal with now - that to
win elections nationally, they have to start disavowing themselves of
gay and gay rights peripheral gay rights causes (and yes - pedophilia is
one of those causes within the activist segment of the gay rights people).

And about this time, your buddy Linda will object to my mentioning gays
and pedophiles in the same conversation when it's clear that the gays
have already determined the association by their inevitiable teaming
efforts to promote common causes around the world, starting with getting
the support of the UN.

>>- suffice it to say that it is indisputable that it happened and is
>>documented in the Cong. Record.

> But, Bill, as I've told you, it *doesn't* suffice that you say these
> things, since you're consistently unwilling to back up your assertions.

You are so FOS on this. Are you blind?

> You make references to websites that don't contain what you say they do,
> but that's not documentiong your assertion. You say you'll "let me take
> care of" looking for backup for your assertion, but that also isn't
> backing up your assertion.

So your false logic is that, even though the Wikipedia article generally
but clearly states the Congressional action on the matter with the UN
dues and the reason for that action, since I don't spoon feed you the
official Congressional records on the matter, it didn't happen. I don't
owe that to you.

> So far, it looks as though you're full of hot air. I'd love to be wrong,
> really I would, but you give me no evidence to the contrary.

Whatever. I think the truth on the matter is clear to anyone else who
might happen to read the sources already supplied. If I get time over
the next few days, I will try to find a source for documenting the
congresional activities from official sources. Something tells me that
even if I do that, you still won't accept the facts of the matter.

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')

Old November 18th 04, 11:28 AM
Bill Putney

Daniel J. Stern wrote:

>>>Fine. Post a URL.

>>I'll let you take care of the Cong. Record thing.

> You made the assertion, you back it up -- if you can.
>

>>The Wikipedia article references the
>>Congressional activity on the incident

> Must be sumpin' wrong with my browser, 'cause, um, no it doesn't.

In the article referenced in my other post that I was referring to:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interna...ay_Association

From that article:

Old November 18th 04, 11:38 AM
Bill Putney

So Linda - are you smelling that Latte yet?

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')

Old November 18th 04, 11:38 AM
Bill Putney