Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! ___________ mixqec

Old November 10th 04, 05:20 AM
John Riggs

The problem I had with my watch was it never worked except in election
years, and it quit working when he left office. ( grinning ).
Seriously, are these things worth more than the pot metal and paint they're
made of? Gotta do something. My dear old dad threw out my comic book
collection when I went in the service over 30 years ago....had some pretty
decent Spiderman, Superman, etc of the DC comics....back then they sold for
a whopping 9 cents, then I cussed when they raised the price to 12 cents. I
wonder what they would be worth now. Hell, I can't even remember what a
comic book sells for now.

Old November 10th 04, 05:20 AM
John Riggs

Old November 11th 04, 05:31 AM
Kevin DeAngelis

John, there's one on Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW.

The starting bid is $9.99, and as of now, there have been no bids. Well,
not really a surprise, now is it? I do miss Nixon, but not old Spiro. That
nattering nabob of negativism!

Old November 11th 04, 05:31 AM
Kevin DeAngelis

Old November 11th 04, 07:29 AM
John Riggs

Pretty much what I figured. The comic books are worth more.

"Kevin DeAngelis" > wrote in message
| John, there's one on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW.

| The starting bid is $9.99, and as of now, there have been no bids. Well,
| not really a surprise, now is it? I do miss Nixon, but not old Spiro.
That
| nattering nabob of negativism!
|
| "John Riggs" > wrote in message
| > The problem I had with my watch was it never worked except in
election
| > years, and it quit working when he left office. ( grinning ).
| > Seriously, are these things worth more than the pot metal and paint
| > they're
| > made of? Gotta do something. My dear old dad threw out my comic book
| > collection when I went in the service over 30 years ago....had some
pretty
| > decent Spiderman, Superman, etc of the DC comics....back then they sold
| > for
| > a whopping 9 cents, then I cussed when they raised the price to 12
cents.
| > wonder what they would be worth now. Hell, I can't even remember what a
| > comic book sells for now.
| >

| > "Sparky" > wrote in message
| > news | > | John Riggs wrote:
| > |
| > was
| > |

Old November 11th 04, 07:29 AM
John Riggs

Pretty much what I figured. The comic books are worth more.

"Kevin DeAngelis" > wrote in message
| John, there's one on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW.

| The starting bid is $9.99, and as of now, there have been no bids. Well,
| not really a surprise, now is it? I do miss Nixon, but not old Spiro.
That
| nattering nabob of negativism!
|
| "John Riggs" > wrote in message
| > The problem I had with my watch was it never worked except in
election
| > years, and it quit working when he left office. ( grinning ).
| > Seriously, are these things worth more than the pot metal and paint
| > they're
| > made of? Gotta do something. My dear old dad threw out my comic book
| > collection when I went in the service over 30 years ago....had some
pretty
| > decent Spiderman, Superman, etc of the DC comics....back then they sold
| > for
| > a whopping 9 cents, then I cussed when they raised the price to 12
cents.
| > wonder what they would be worth now. Hell, I can't even remember what a
| > comic book sells for now.
| >

| > "Sparky" > wrote in message
| > news | > | John Riggs wrote:
| > |
| > was
| > |

Old November 18th 04, 05:18 PM
Hairy

> wrote in message

(troll bait snipped)

It's amazing how many people will justify a troll's existance by responding
to his bait. I'm embarrased for you.

Old November 18th 04, 05:18 PM
Hairy