Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! ___________mixqec

Old November 18th 04, 06:36 PM
linda

I really hate that you guys have brought me down to your level... i am a
nice person, really a very nice person.... regardless of all the
thoughtless comments about my intelligence, regardless of all the
comments about my lack of ability to communicate like *real men*.
regardless of my refusing to conform to the norm and Capitalize every
DAMN THING!!!!!!! if you ask me, you all try to out pompous each
other... and at whose expense?... (Daniel and a few others are
exceptions.. Ted is trying to teach me how to communicate effectively;
Daniel is a wealth of knowledge and can see through my supposed lack of
intelligence and see that my heart is good and he has an innate ability
to INTERPRET to you *men* out there, what I, as a stupid female, am
trying to say....) Do all you men treat your mothers, wives,
sweethearts, significant others with such disdain and disrespect?.... i
pity the poor women in your lives it you do.

but if you think that i am going to leave this NG, you are sadly
mistaken...

And i am still waiting on a response about the "TROUBLE" i am going to
get into.. veiled threats?

Old November 18th 04, 06:36 PM
linda

Old November 18th 04, 06:37 PM
linda

Old November 18th 04, 06:37 PM
linda

Old November 18th 04, 07:01 PM
Linda

[...]

since you all have gotten rid of me one way, i will respond another....
thanks guys!!! just proves my point...

. net...

Old November 18th 04, 07:01 PM
Linda

[...]

. net...

Old November 18th 04, 08:40 PM
Big Bill

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:43:55 GMT, linda >
wrote:

>>>Geoff, i can here you saying this: "if anyone says The Duke was gay,
>>>I'll beat the snot out of you. Same with Errol Flynn. They were Men's
>>>Men, and yer a Commie Pinko if you think otherwise. "

>> If that's really what you "here", then you have a problem. That's not
>> anywhere near what was written.
>> What was written was a request for some sort of evidence to support
>> your claim.
>>

>and i think i have repeatedly stated, I CANNOT FIND ANY SITE. I cannot
>find any evidence.. hell, how much clearer do i have to be?

Then why did you post what you knew would be a post that would
generate requests for some evidence???

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"
Old November 18th 04, 08:40 PM
Big Bill

Old November 18th 04, 08:50 PM
linda

Big Bill wrote:

>>>If that's really what you "here", then you have a problem. That's not
>>>anywhere near what was written.
>>>What was written was a request for some sort of evidence to support
>>>your claim.
>>>

>>and i think i have repeatedly stated, I CANNOT FIND ANY SITE. I cannot
>>find any evidence.. hell, how much clearer do i have to be?

> Then why did you post what you knew would be a post that would
> generate requests for some evidence???

Honestly, I did not realize that there were so many duke fans, and again
as stated, I admitted, i did not find any site to support a claim that
our beloved duke was *OMG* gay.....

Old November 18th 04, 08:50 PM
linda