134a Refrigerant

Old July 2nd 05, 04:50 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
>=20
> > Above 100km altitude... that's pretty high up there

>=20
> lol.....so youre suggesting that heavier only falls when its above =

100km?=20
> BUWHAHA!

That's what the link shows... laugh on, laughing boy...
it's all you've got.

> you made my point for me liberal. thanks. :-)

Ad Hominem, abusive.
__
Steve
..

Old July 2nd 05, 04:51 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Hi Sandman,
> It must be frustrating for President Bush to have to repeat so =

many
> facts in every speech he makes, about our position on the war, =

economy,
> and security, now and before 911. Is it because the liberals have no
> memory? Nor a brain to look up the facts for themselves? Their
> suggestions are silly! Like Stevie's here.

I don't listen to his bull****, and I don't
recommend you do, either.

Does air cross the equator?
__
Steve
..

Old July 2nd 05, 04:52 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> And you believe these liberals:
> http://www.factcheck.org/miscreports70.html Their site's not even
> registered with Network Solutions. Come on Matt, use your brain!

Ad Hominem, abusive.
__
Steve
..

Old July 2nd 05, 04:53 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "L.W. ("=DFill") Hughes III" > wrote in message=20
> > It must be frustrating for President Bush to have to repeat so =

many
> > facts in every speech he makes

>=20
> im waiting on the president to just tell 'em to kiss his ass. :-)

Hey, Cheney and Rummy already said '**** you'... sets
the tone, don't it?
__
Steve
..

Old July 2nd 05, 04:54 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Hi Dave,
> You know when people are wrong I will correct them, such as your
> post, here. There are five hundred "134a Refrigerant" posts:

Now 501... oops! 502!
__
Steve
NLNC
..

Old July 2nd 05, 05:08 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> . ..
> > What is that, High Mobility Coupling?

>=20
> try again.
>=20
> and "in a pinch" means an alternative to "doing it right" to get you =

through=20
> temporarily when youre "in a pinch" (such as on a roof top on a -30 =

degree=20
> day).

No...we're not going to play 20 Questions... I can pick
obscure TLA's all day too. If that's all your knowlege
is about, then it ain't special... I get the feeling that once
I know what HMC stands for, I'll know all about it.
Try me!
__
Steve
..

Old July 2nd 05, 05:20 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> You never debunked the NOAA link

you havent been paying attention.

> I've also proven that argon is heavier than air,
> and is found in the upper atmosphere in the ozone layer.

youve not shown the source. perhaps its falling. you simply dont know but
are grasping at whatever you can find.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old July 2nd 05, 05:21 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..

> address the science, not the source.

TRANSLATION --> "i cannot provide a credible source"

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old July 2nd 05, 05:22 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
m...

> thoughts in my head that aren't there.

you sure are right about that! :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old July 2nd 05, 05:23 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
m...
> Come and get some, big boy!

leave the sex stuff out of it. please stay on topic.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com