unable to align 98 Honda Civic?

Old August 10th 07, 06:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
StephenW

Default unable to align 98 Honda Civic?

the op didn't say what was red, I assume camber due to the suggestion of the
kit. I agree, the frame shop is the correct way, but many want the cheap
way. that what the camber kit offers. I've used them on lowered cars and
stock. the end result being a car in alighnment (the tires at least); all
except one car I wanted to go away. A mitisubushi that had been driven hard
and put away wet. A local dealership wanted the alighnment fixed. I said
"take it to a frame shop"; it was decided by powers above me to put 4 cam
kits in it. I tried to get the numberg green AND make it drive straite I
couldent do it. They had a tech work on it who has years of "feel"
experiance. Be carefull what you buy!
I no longer work at Firestone; learned alot; took to much out of me.
Interesting to see the pro's and cons of the dealership workings now.

Steve

t...