Abs control module(computer) on 96 accord??

Old October 30th 07, 03:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
:\

Default Abs control module(computer) on 96 accord??

Anyone know the location of this part? I purchased a car that had a hit
on the front and replaced both air bags and could not reset the SRS
light because I need to reset the module first...only problem is I cant
find it to remove it to send it out for repairs... Thanks in advance..

Old October 30th 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Elle

The ABS brake section of the free online 96 Accord manual
accessible via
http://www.honda.co.uk/car/owner/workshop.html has some
illustrations that may help.

" " > wrote

Old October 31st 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
:\

I must have been half asleep when I typed that I meant the SRS
(airbag) module. Thanks for the response!!

Big problems locating replacement "Fan Control Module" (cooling fan module/variable speed) for 96 Escort LX 1.9L [email protected] Technology 20 July 11th 07 10:26 PM
Body Control Module Catman Jeep 3 September 27th 06 11:23 PM
Where is Tran Control Module, Airbag module (2001 Ram) ???? MoPar Man Dodge 8 August 6th 06 11:21 PM
Is This A Bad Computer Module? jim Technology 1 July 23rd 06 04:27 AM
Ignition control module Ted Manto VW water cooled 4 September 3rd 05 06:33 PM