why EA cant make a good nascar sim

Old May 20th 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
deadguy3

Default why EA cant make a good nascar sim

left turn clyde...not right.

http://www.motorsportgaming.com/main...from=&ucat=69&

watch the video, too funny.
Old May 21st 07, 06:26 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry \(The Other Larry\)

Oooohhhhh. 16 drivers online. Sweet Mercy!

-Larry

.. .

Old May 21st 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
schooner

Well Forza 2 only support 8!

news

Old May 21st 07, 09:30 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Darus

Well, I was bitter before when I got suckered on NSR, but
THIS....well...this looks like money! </sarcasm>

How is even possible that NO ONE to date has released a stock car sim
as slick as NR2003 is right now? Of course, I keep waiting (and
waiting) for the Iracing.com offering, but haven't even heard a rumor
of a release.

It will take a lot of good reviews for me to even think of picking up
the box.

Old May 22nd 07, 03:01 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Gil

> How is even possible that NO ONE to date has released a stock car sim
> as slick as NR2003 is right now? Of course, I keep waiting (and
> waiting) for the Iracing.com offering, but haven't even heard a rumor
> of a release.

That is a good question. I just don't see it happening anytime soon.
When does EA's stranglehold on the Nascar license end, anyway?