Cop charged with raping woman during traffic stop

Old July 2nd 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Michael Snyder[_1_]

Default Cop charged with raping woman during traffic stop

"Dark Magus" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 01:19:56 -0700, "Michael Snyder"
> > wrote:
>
> >Yeah, she may be telling the truth when she says she was in fear
> >for her life, but that doesn't mean she was ever actually in *danger*
> >of her life. Just means she's not in touch with reality.

> >Which doesn't make him a rapist.

> Well, folks, after a long wait we finally have a winner!
>
> The winner of today's Non-Sequitur Award is none other than "Michael
> Snyder".

Thank you! Thank you very much! I'd like to thank all the
wonderful people without whose help I could not have
been here with you today.

> According to "Michael Snyder", if you rape a woman

Ho!!! Stop right there. Apparently your entire premise is
based on the presumption of guilt!

> and she is scared
> out of her wits, that means she's not in touch with reality and
> therefore you are not a rapist!

Strike the word "and". What I *actually* said, before you
did your best to set yourself up a nice little straw man, was
this: The fact that she was scared out of her wits does not
make him a rapist.

> Way to go, "Michael Snyder". That was one of the best non-sequiturs in
> a long time.

Way to go, Dark Dingus. That was one of the best straw-men
in a long time.

Old July 2nd 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Michael Snyder[_1_]

"Dark Magus" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 1 Jul 2006 15:03:08 -0700, "Michael Snyder"
> > wrote:
>
> >Well, don't neglect the possibility that he didn't do it.

> How did his DNA get in her vagina?

Who told you that it did, Dingus? The report was
that it was found in her UNDERWEAR.

Old July 2nd 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Michael Snyder[_1_]

"Dark Magus" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 01:18:33 -0700, "Michael Snyder"
> > wrote:
>
> >That still doesn't make it rape -- at least not violent forcible rape.

> You just keep going and going and going...
>
> Now we have "rape" and "violent forcible rape".
>
> LOL
>
> Next thing you will be telling us is there's "half pregnant" and "full
> pregnant".

Congratulations, Dingus. I only met you three posts ago,
and already I'm on the verge of deciding that you're not
worth my attention.

Old July 2nd 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Dark Magus

On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 09:16:53 -0700, "Michael Snyder"
> wrote:

>The fact that she was scared out of her wits does not
>make him a rapist.

Here we have a 55 year old woman, presumed mature in sexual matters,
who is not being raped even though she is scared out of her wits.

If she is not being raped, then she must be into some very bizarre sex
- like the kind some idiots practice when they deliberately suffocate
themselves to achieve a heightened orgasm.

So you claim this woman gets off by having the wits scared out of her.
I suppose that is possible.

--

Stop Repeat Offenders!
Don't Re-elect Them!
Old July 2nd 06, 06:11 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Dark Magus

On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 09:18:25 -0700, "Michael Snyder"
> wrote:

>> Next thing you will be telling us is there's "half pregnant" and "full
>> pregnant".

>Congratulations, Dingus. I only met you three posts ago,
>and already I'm on the verge of deciding that you're not
>worth my attention.

Go ahead and run off if you can't handle my criticisms. That tells us
you are 13 years old.

Don't forget to plonk on your way out.

--

Stop Repeat Offenders!
Don't Re-elect Them!
Old July 2nd 06, 06:13 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Michael Snyder[_1_]

"Dark Magus" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 09:18:25 -0700, "Michael Snyder"
> > wrote:
>
> >> Next thing you will be telling us is there's "half pregnant" and "full
> >> pregnant".

> >Congratulations, Dingus. I only met you three posts ago,
> >and already I'm on the verge of deciding that you're not
> >worth my attention.

> Go ahead and run off if you can't handle my criticisms. That tells us
> you are 13 years old.

.... by "us", I presume you are referring to all the lurkers who support you.

> Don't forget to plonk on your way out.

<plonk>

Old July 3rd 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Furious George

Michael Snyder wrote:
> "E/C Annie" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > Michael Snyder wrote:
> > > "E/C Annie" > wrote in message
> > > oups.com...
> > >
> > > Well, don't neglect the possibility that he didn't do it.
> > >
> > > Even if her story is true, she does not appear to have ever said 'no',
> > > or indicated non-consent. She says that she feared for her life, but
> > > she never says that he threatened her. The way she tells it (assuming
> > > 100% credibility on her part), how was he to know she wasn't
> > > willing? She even suggested to him that she would like to meet
> > > up with him later!

> > True enough. However, why did he lie and say there was no sexual
> > contact? He denied it in March and again this week after DNA results
> > came in.

> Maybe there wasn't.
>
> Maybe there was, and her story is 100% factual. And he lied.
> That still doesn't make it rape -- at least not violent forcible rape.

The stuff going on in Iraq -- is that war or is it violent forcible
war?

> I'm not gonna argue that it's OK for a cop to have sex with
> someone he/she has in custody.

But you believe it is OK, right? Come on and admit it.

> But it could be that SHE
> offered to have sex with him if he'd let her go. Not the least
> bit inconsistant with her story, just requires that she left
> a few details out.

Is that what you would do if you were in her position?

Old July 3rd 06, 03:26 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Harry K

Michael Snyder wrote:
> "Dark Magus" > wrote in message

> > >Congratulations, Dingus. I only met you three posts ago,
> > >and already I'm on the verge of deciding that you're not
> > >worth my attention.

> > Go ahead and run off if you can't handle my criticisms. That tells us
> > you are 13 years old.

> ... by "us", I presume you are referring to all the lurkers who support you.
>

> > Don't forget to plonk on your way out.

> <plonk>

You seem to have some strange (to say the least) definition of "rape"
How about giving us your understanding of what constitutes rape. The
DNA in the underwear bit is a good example. You do not need to have
penetration by penis to have "rape".

Harry K

Old July 3rd 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
B1ackWater

http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/p.../NEWS/60628035

>> >Laurel officer charged with raping woman during car stop
>> >By CRIS BARRISH and TERRI SANGINITI
>> >The News Journal 06/28/2006
>> >
>> >A Laurel police officer was arrested today for allegedly raping a
>> >55-year-old Delmar, Md., woman during an early morning car stop in
>> >March.
>> >
>> >Officer Kevin D. Hovatter, 28, of Laurel, was charged with two counts
>> >of first-degree rape, official misconduct and acts constituting
>> >coercion. He was released on $72,000 secured bail.

>> Let's see now ... he's 28, the alleged victim is 55. Sounds
>> more like a case of wishful thinking on the 'victims' part
>> than a likely crime.

>turdwater, one of the sickest damn reichwing ****s on the Internet.

Aw ... rightwing Hank WAY out-does me. :-)

>Asshole, there are cases of 80 year old women being raped. But of
>course, you know from your own sexual deviancies, sex for some is about
>power, not desire.

Most sex is for SEX. Some is for power - plus sex.

I've always wondered why leftist psychology was so
puritanistic about the motives behind rape. They've
spent lots of time and effort trying to de-sex rape,
turn it into ordinary assault. Why is that ? Almost
a Victorian aversion to eros ... pretend it doesn't
exist. Are they trying to make rape victims feel
better somehow - 'uncontaminated' by lustful intent ?

Sorry, but this particular case smells bogus. It's not
impossible that a young cop might try to humiliate a
sagging post-middle-aged woman on a whim ... but it's
pretty unlikely. Plenty of young good-lookin' women
to exploit instead, promise to lose that bag of rock
if they'll just drop their knickers ....

Old July 3rd 06, 03:40 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
B1ackWater

"Michael Snyder" > wrote:

> wrote in message
roups.com...

>> B1ackWater wrote:
>> > laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE > wrote:
>> >

>>http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/p...0628/NEWS/6062

>8035

>> > Let's see now ... he's 28, the alleged victim is 55. Sounds
>> > more like a case of wishful thinking on the 'victims' part
>> > than a likely crime.

>> turdwater, one of the sickest damn reichwing ****s on the Internet.
>> Asshole, there are cases of 80 year old women being raped. But of
>> course, you know from your own sexual deviancies, sex for some is about
>> power, not desire.

>Well YOU sound like a dispassionate 3rd party.
>
>Not...

He spends lots of time trying to build me up into some
Hitler image he has in his head - oddly ignoring so many
others who are easily seen, indeed DESIRE to be seen,
as Hitlers children.

Me, I'm just a fairly libertine Republican ... too libertine
to even get invited to "W"s parties, much less the National
Socialists parties. I think multi-racial couples look kinda
symmetrical - the yin/yang thing. I don't give a damn if gays
get married and clone themselves some children. I don't mind
abortions except in the last trimester. I even accept that
government needs to exert some control over business activities.
Wow - that probably makes me a commie or something !!! :-)