Chevy 2.8L v6 cam change

Old May 11th 14, 05:10 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
[email protected]

Default Chevy 2.8L v6 cam change

Dear Mark,

Hello its me Sandy Lozada. Do you remember me? I was a friend of Kristy's and lived with you briefly when you owned the condo in Beaverton. A few months ago I moved to Hillsboro after living in Northern California for the last 20 years and have been trying to find you guys. I didn't find you, Ryan or Kristy on Facebook but would love to reconnect. Below is my contact info - would you send me an email with the best way to contact you? Its been many years and I'd really like to catch up. Thanks.

Sandy Lozada

Old May 12th 14, 04:11 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Kevin Bottorff[_2_]

wrote in
:

really?????? over 20 years ago you reply now. WOW KB

.sig change Catman Alfa Romeo 8 August 2nd 07 08:22 AM
On first oil change zenmartini[_2_] Mazda 8 June 8th 07 03:01 AM
Transmission fluid: To Change or Not to Change Yank_fan_2965 Technology 10 April 16th 06 07:17 AM
First oil change? TF Corvette 16 April 15th 05 11:07 PM
Oil Change Bill Berckman VW air cooled 6 October 25th 04 01:58 PM