ETKA & ETOS VW Electronioc Parts catalogue

Old July 24th 05, 08:22 PM
vw/audi car parts

Default ETKA & ETOS VW Electronioc Parts catalogue

I have for sale 2 electronic part systems for VW & Audi (backup copies)

ETKA V6 - This is the same software VW/Audi use in their parts department.
Includes most prices (current as of 2004). Can search on word or by part
number. Shows very detailed diagrams along with part numbers and prices
(REQUIRES A SCREEN RESOLUTION OF 1280 X 1024 TO RUN)

ETOS - Covers VW/Audi/Seat and Skoda brands. Detailed diagrams and part
numbers...does not require a high resolution to run.

£7 each or both for £12 (inc shipping)

Both systems cover vehicles up to 2005.....

A must for any VAG owner

Old July 24th 05, 08:31 PM
Papa

Does the ETKA include 1988 Cabbies? How much (including shipping) to the
USA (Zip code 43085)?

Old July 24th 05, 08:42 PM
vw/audi car parts

I cannot find mention of "Cabbies". There is a "Caddy" or a Campmobile"
Caddy is fully covered...not all sections are covered for the campmobil.

Price inc shipping...£7 each or £12 for both (GBP)

nk.net...

Old July 24th 05, 08:52 PM
Papa

I am talking about a 1988 Rabbit Cabriolet Convertible.

Old July 24th 05, 08:57 PM
vw/audi car parts

Ahh...the mk1 golf (as it it known here in the UK)

YES that is covered (from 1979 through to 2002)
If you would like to buy one, post your email I will contact you.

nk.net...

Old July 25th 05, 12:04 PM
jtaylor

"vw/audi car parts" > wrote in message
> I have for sale 2 electronic part systems for VW & Audi (backup copies)
>
> ETKA V6 - This is the same software VW/Audi use in their parts department.
> Includes most prices (current as of 2004). Can search on word or by part
> number. Shows very detailed diagrams along with part numbers and prices
> (REQUIRES A SCREEN RESOLUTION OF 1280 X 1024 TO RUN)
>
> ETOS - Covers VW/Audi/Seat and Skoda brands. Detailed diagrams and part
> numbers...does not require a high resolution to run.
>
> £7 each or both for £12 (inc shipping)
>
> Both systems cover vehicles up to 2005.....

How far back do these go, and if all I want to do is find the correct part
and part number, do I need both?

Old July 25th 05, 02:39 PM
vw-stuff

Hello

I believe ETKA goes back to 1979. You do not need both no. They both do
the same thing, just written by different companies.
Either ETKA or ETOS will search for part numbers.

.ca...

Old July 28th 05, 04:43 PM
Warren Abrey

I'd be interested in the high res one... How do we do the transaction?

Old July 28th 05, 06:26 PM
N8N

Unless things have changed recently, the US and EU versions of ETKA are
different.

nate

vw/audi car parts wrote:
> Ahh...the mk1 golf (as it it known here in the UK)
>
> YES that is covered (from 1979 through to 2002)
> If you would like to buy one, post your email I will contact you.
>

> "Papa" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
> >I am talking about a 1988 Rabbit Cabriolet Convertible.
> >
> > "vw/audi car parts" > wrote in message
> >>I cannot find mention of "Cabbies". There is a "Caddy" or a Campmobile"
> >> Caddy is fully covered...not all sections are covered for the campmobi=

l=2E

Old July 29th 05, 11:27 AM
vw-stuff

you got paypal?