Been Gone....

Old June 14th 06, 05:21 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Been Gone....

My sincerest condolences Ric.

Here's waving to ya - \||||

Owen
___

'67BB & '72BB

-- not affiliated with JLA forum in any way -- alt.autos.corvette is
original posting --
___

"To know the world intimately is the beginning of caring."
-- Ann Hayman Zwinger
Old June 14th 06, 05:38 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"RicSeyler" > wrote in message
. ..
> She passed yesterday afternoon, thanks again for all your
> thoughts everyone.

we send our condolances to you and yours.
<clink>
--
"Key"
=====

Old June 14th 06, 05:38 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"Dad" > wrote in message
.. .
> "RicSeyler" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> She passed yesterday afternoon, thanks again for all your
>> thoughts everyone.
>>
>> RicSeyler wrote:
>>

> Nothing can be said that will help right now, but it will
> get better with time.
>
> Dad

it sure will Ric...

--
"Key"
=====

Old June 14th 06, 07:03 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"RicSeyler" > wrote in message
. ..
> She passed yesterday afternoon, thanks again for all your thoughts

everyone.

> RicSeyler wrote:
>
> > My Mother was diagnosed with Cancer and it has spread through her
> > kidney, liver, lymph nodes and spine... so I've been torn up for the

last

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
> remove –SPAM- from email address
> --------------------------------------
> "Homer no function beer well without."
> - H.J. Simpson

To paraphrase:
May flights of angels sing her to her rest.

She'll find good company with those mothers of ours who left before this.

My condolences.

Old June 14th 06, 09:25 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

You and your family will be in our prayers.

. ..

Old June 14th 06, 12:42 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 15:07:27 -0500, RicSeyler >
wrote:

>She passed yesterday afternoon, thanks again for all your thoughts everyone.
>
>RicSeyler

Sorry to hear that she passed away Ric.... Time will help, but
honestly I just want to say remember her and remember those special
times only a Monther can have with a son...

God Bless
Bob G.

Old June 15th 06, 06:49 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

RicSeyler wrote:
> She passed yesterday afternoon, thanks again for all your thoughts
> everyone.

Ric:

There's tears in my eyes as I type this, not tears of sorrow, these are
tears of happiness for a soul that has finally found it's way home.
Home with all of her friends and family that she loved.
Don't be sad.
Rejoice in her life and her love, for all of the love that she gave and
shared with you and others.
Remember, as long as you carry your love for her in your heart she is
not gone, she's only a heartbeat away.

Our thoughts and prayers,

TomC
'90ZR1 #792