I don't think I've ever seen this NG as weird as it is now . . .

Old June 17th 05, 07:20 AM
Spike

Just read your post and totally agree. In fact I just posted pretty
much the same thing before I read yours. Great minds do think alike.

Of course a bad mime is a wonderful thing to waste..... : )

So, where are you in relation to me here in Redding?

:

>> And remember Kadaitcha Man? He was the guy jousting with Sara all the
>> time from the nuke.the.usa group.

>She's currently stinking up 24hoursupport.helpdesk. (you do know that KM
>is a female, right?) I've got her successfully blocked, as well as hurc
>ast. It's not hard.
>
>Quit whining about the trolls. Learn to use the killfilter on your
>newsreader. Don't quit or run to a moderated group - if you do, you've
>let the trolls win. There's no reason for it.
>
>I won't join moderated groups, because every one I ever joined. the owner
>eventually mutated into Hitler.

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Old June 17th 05, 03:15 PM
elaich

Joe > wrote in news:fQyse.27492$zm.19523
@bignews4.bellsouth.net:

> Again, learn to read. I don't know where you come up with this stuff,
> because I certainly didn't post anything about whining or moderated
> groups.

Stop being so sensitive and learn to distinguish between general comments
about the topic of the thread. Jeeez. Your post happened to be at the top
of the thread.

--
"Go Spurs! Beat Detroit!"
Old June 17th 05, 06:29 PM
Spike

If the trolls would only create their own
alt.trolls.bashing.everything.especially.each.othe r group, they could
beat themselves and each other up all day long.

Old June 18th 05, 12:06 AM

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:58:24 GMT, Joe > wrote:

>elaich > wrote in :
>
>> Joe > wrote in news:fQyse.27492$zm.19523
>> @bignews4.bellsouth.net:
>>
>>> Again, learn to read. I don't know where you come up with this
>>> stuff, because I certainly didn't post anything about whining or
>>> moderated groups.

>> Stop being so sensitive and learn to distinguish between general
>> comments about the topic of the thread. Jeeez. Your post happened to
>> be at the top of the thread.

>Sensitive? LOL! That's a good one. Dude, you might want to learn
>how to participate in a thread.

ignore the troll
he will go away
LMFAO