2002 Dodge Caravan LATCH question

Old November 7th 04, 12:04 AM
Jcolangelo11

Default 2002 Dodge Caravan LATCH question

Hi All -

Anyone here know about the 2002 Dodge Caravan? Wifey and I bought one used and
the third row seat doesn't have any LATCH connection points on it. Does anyone
know if this is an option or even available at all for this particular model?

We want to move the third row seat into the second row position and even though
our baby's carseat can use the seatbelt, I prefer the LATCH system.

Thanks,
JC
Old November 7th 04, 12:04 PM
maxpower

not sure about the options,,, do you have an owners manual for this vehicle,
i would think it would be in there

Old November 7th 04, 12:04 PM
maxpower