Cat rattle - replacement ideas?

Old August 22nd 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
miker

Default Cat rattle - replacement ideas?

lailaigogo <1> wrote in message ...

> Paintings, prints and two Sinitic porcelain figures of the Immortals
> were also for selling.Asiatic porcelain and Canton ware, textiles and
> decoration 'guild wars gold '
> (http://www.ugamegold.com/c_Guild-Wars/)provided good choices from
> Songster Designer Superior Subject of Chatham, who was new to the show
> and was making sales crude

Ah, Grgcipio! I recognise you thru your human shell. Your command of the
Northern hemisphere spoken communication has indeed progressed! My
congratulations.

Oh, and Nylncrth has asked you contact him by fifth eye modulation as soon
as practical. But you know him - prynew up his barwwuy as usual! <)

Urqfb

Old August 22nd 08, 01:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Nylncrth

> Oh, and Nylncrth has asked you contact him by fifth
> eye modulation as soon as practical. But you know
> him - prynew up his barwwuy as usual! <)
>
> Urqfb

In clear? You actually published this _in clear_? Did you think I was
not monitoring this channel? Your imprudence matches your impudence,
Urqfb!

Laugh now, but in thirty-two phases, who will be laughing? Good day,
sir.

Nylcnrth
Old August 22nd 08, 03:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
miker

> In clear? You actually published this _in clear_? Did you think I was
> not monitoring this channel? Your imprudence matches your impudence,
> Urqfb!
>
> Laugh now, but in thirty-two phases, who will be laughing? Good day,
> sir.
>
> Nylcnrth

Ulllallaaalaaallaaarp! Oh Most Excellent, I flagelate my tenticled
extremities in rapture at your presence! Please accept my most fervant
apologies... I only added commentary directed at your Sphericalness as
typical Earth venicular so as to lull their spies into quiescence. Naturely
no disrespect was intended! Why, only the other olb I was indicating to
Blrbrth my deep admiration of your besting of Glarbnorpth at last cycles
Yyanwrth... um, I assume my invitation for this cycle still stands,
Circumferal One?

Yours faithfully in increasing vector,

Urqfb