Where can we get statistics of which BIKES pass the CaliforniaDMV riding test?

Old October 18th 10, 10:58 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.motorcycles,ba.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,sci.physics
AMuzi

Default 9-11 kook theories - Ping Ray Fischer

Henry wrote:
> AMuzi wrote:
>> Ray Fischer wrote:

>> Iran's president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad agrees with Henry.

> George Bush and Dick Cheney agree with the nut jobs.
>
> Looks like Amuzi is another deluded conspiracy kook
> who's incapable of addressing the actual facts, hard
> evidence, and expert research, Let's give him a chance
> to prove it, though. ;-)

-snip-

Take it up with your president, Ahmadinejad:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6894683.shtml

He could use a pen pal.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Old October 19th 10, 12:51 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.motorcycles,ba.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,sci.physics
Henry[_7_]

AMuzi wrote:
> [...]

>> fatal flaws:
>>
>> a. NIST was forced to acknowledge the free-fall collapse of Building 7
>> for 100 feet of its 6.5 second fall only after being grilled publicly by
>> experts who are petition signers of AE911Truth. Yet you do not
>> acknowledge the obvious implications of such free-fall collapse ? that
>> the structure had to have been removed forcibly by explosives.
>> (Anyone knows that a building cannot collapse at the rate of a freely
>> falling object while simultaneously crushing 40,000 tons of structural
>> steel because all of its gravitational potential energy has been
>> converted to motion.)
>>
>> Free fall, by definition, can only be achieved if a falling structure
>> or object encounters no significant resistance. Obviously, a steel
>> frame that's engineered to support several times its own weight can
>> not crush itself at the the rate of free fall. The belief that it can,
>> is one of the most comically absurd claims in your impossible magic
>> fire/Super Arab cartoon conspiracy theory.
>>

>> The demolitions shown in the video below both display all
>> the characteristics of controlled demolition, and none of
>> fire induced failure, yet followers of the government's 9-11
>> conspiracy theory try to tell us that one was caused by the
>> partial, gradual, and random weakening of a small percentage
>> of support columns due to gradual heating, and the other was
>> caused by the total, instant, and symmetric destruction of all
>> the support columns due to demolition. They can't have it both
>> ways. That's why no one can produce even *one* example of a steel
>> framed high rise that dropped due to fire. Not one. Not ever. Not
>> anywhere. It's physically impossible.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/c8c3q4
>>
>> Look at the buckled column in the photo linked below. That's the
>> sort of gradual bending and sagging that would be caused by
>> *extreme* heat. Of course, the fires in WTC7 never even got that
>> hot.
>>
>> http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/...re/SCI-3-6.jpg
>>
>> Photo from:http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/...2/fire/SCI.htm
>>
>> Tell us how you think WTC7 could suddenly drop at the rate of free
>> fall while simultaneously bending, crushing and breaking up its steel
>> frame - a steel frame that was engineered to support several times its
>> own weight and withstand hurricane force wind loads and mild earth
>> quakes. Do you understand that free fall can only occur when a falling
>> object encounters no significant resistance? Tell us how you imagine all
>> the steel columns lost all their strength in an instant. We know that
>> gradual, random weakening from minor office fires can't cause that, and
>> we also know that most of the steel frame wasn't even exposed to fire.
>>

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDvNS9iMjzA
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXTlaqXsm4k
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3mudruFzNw
>>
>> Videos from:http://www.911speakout.org/

> Take it up with your president, Ahmadinejad:

And yet another helpless, deluded, Cave Man conspiracy kook
goes tits up when its challenged to read and think. Wow,
whatta surprise... :-)

--

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." --
Albert Einstein.

http://911research.wtc7.net
http://www.journalof911studies.com/
http://www.ae911truth.org