The Way to Paradise

Old February 5th 08, 03:43 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
JoeSpareBedroom

Default The Way to Paradise

"Hachiroku" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 02:01:01 +0000, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>
>> "Hachiroku" > wrote in message

>>> The 'regular people' outnumber the k00ks by a wide margin. Yeah, that
>>> would be a good idea!

>> Using what? The one gun and limited ammo we allow each Iraqi citizen to
>> own? Up against militants much better armed?

>>> Suicide bombings happen every day.
>>>

>> Get used to it. This is what happens when you invade another country. If
>> America was invaded, you see some really strange **** happening as we
>> dealt with the enemy.

> Answer to both comments: Iraq is not the only country with suicide
> bombings. Pakistan, Afghanistan, Israel, African nations; there are at
> least two suicide bombings every day. Sometimes three or four.

What's your solution? I think I know the answer, but it's fun to hear
solutions from someone who never has been and never could be a warrior.

> America was invaded: Sept 11, 01.

Where is the invading force? You knew what I meant. Save your bull**** for
your family. They have no choice but to put up with it.

Old February 5th 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.autos.tech, alt.autos.toyota
[email protected]

On Feb 4, 9:24*pm, Norm De Plume > wrote:
> wrote:
> > Amen. *I just ignore liberals like old Joe, because I know they're going to
> > probably be the first ones to die in the next attack from the radical
> > Islamists. *They still don't get what happened on 9/11. *They don't care
> > what happened to the Cole, or the embassies. *In their stupid little minds,
> > we're at fault. *Probably needs a high colonic to clear out his mind, or at
> > least wash out his brain. . . .

> Where did you fight, oh Great Warrior?

He's a lean, mean PC gamer with lightening fast thumbs.
Old February 6th 08, 04:22 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
Hachiroku

On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 03:43:11 +0000, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> "Hachiroku" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 02:01:01 +0000, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>>
>>> "Hachiroku" > wrote in message

>>> Using what? The one gun and limited ammo we allow each Iraqi citizen to
>>> own? Up against militants much better armed?

>>> Get used to it. This is what happens when you invade another country.
>>> If America was invaded, you see some really strange **** happening as
>>> we dealt with the enemy.

>> Answer to both comments: Iraq is not the only country with suicide
>> bombings. Pakistan, Afghanistan, Israel, African nations; there are at
>> least two suicide bombings every day. Sometimes three or four.

> What's your solution? I think I know the answer, but it's fun to hear
> solutions from someone who never has been and never could be a warrior.

Not all strategists are warriors.

>> America was invaded: Sept 11, 01.

> Where is the invading force? You knew what I meant. Save your bull**** for
> your family. They have no choice but to put up with it.

You don't think America was invaded? What the hell do YOU think happened
at the WTC?

Old February 6th 08, 07:03 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
JoeSpareBedroom

"Hachiroku" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 03:43:11 +0000, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>
>> "Hachiroku" > wrote in message

>>> Answer to both comments: Iraq is not the only country with suicide
>>> bombings. Pakistan, Afghanistan, Israel, African nations; there are at
>>> least two suicide bombings every day. Sometimes three or four.

>> What's your solution? I think I know the answer, but it's fun to hear
>> solutions from someone who never has been and never could be a warrior.
>>

> Not all strategists are warriors.
>

>>> America was invaded: Sept 11, 01.

>> Where is the invading force? You knew what I meant. Save your bull****
>> for
>> your family. They have no choice but to put up with it.

> You don't think America was invaded? What the hell do YOU think happened
> at the WTC?

Ask 50 soldiers and let me know what they think. So far, no soldier in this
newsgroup agrees with your definition.

Old February 8th 08, 03:11 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
Hachiroku

On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 07:03:46 +0000, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

>>> Where is the invading force? You knew what I meant. Save your bull****
>>> for
>>> your family. They have no choice but to put up with it.

>> You don't think America was invaded? What the hell do YOU think happened
>> at the WTC?
>>

> Ask 50 soldiers and let me know what they think. So far, no soldier in
> this newsgroup agrees with your definition.

I guess the Japanese didn't invade Pearl Harbor, either...

Old February 8th 08, 02:02 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
Scott Dorsey

In article <%LPqj.9185$k%2.5624@trndny09>, Hachiroku > wrote:

>>> You don't think America was invaded? What the hell do YOU think happened
>>> at the WTC?
>>>

>> Ask 50 soldiers and let me know what they think. So far, no soldier in
>> this newsgroup agrees with your definition.

>I guess the Japanese didn't invade Pearl Harbor, either...

They did not, no. They attacked it by air, then went home rather than
leaving an invasion force in place.

The Japanese did print up occupational currency for the day when they
would actually invade Hawaii, though. Thankfully it never happened.
--scott
Old February 8th 08, 10:33 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
Hachiroku

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 09:02:42 -0500, Scott Dorsey wrote:

>>I guess the Japanese didn't invade Pearl Harbor, either...

> They did not, no. They attacked it by air, then went home rather than
> leaving an invasion force in place.

(Yeah, I know...I just like jabbing JSB w/a sharp stick at every
opportunity. So does he...)

Old February 9th 08, 12:23 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
Scott in Florida[_3_]

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 22:33:34 GMT, Hachiroku > wrote:

>On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 09:02:42 -0500, Scott Dorsey wrote:
>
>>>I guess the Japanese didn't invade Pearl Harbor, either...

>> They did not, no. They attacked it by air, then went home rather than
>> leaving an invasion force in place.

>(Yeah, I know...I just like jabbing JSB w/a sharp stick at every
>opportunity. So does he...)

Joey is sooooooooooooo easy.......

--
Scott in Florida