The Way to Paradise

Old February 3rd 08, 02:35 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
Retired VIP[_2_]

Default The Way to Paradise

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 09:11:03 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> wrote:

> wrote in message
>>

>> Scott in Florida wrote:
>>>
>>>We haven't done a good nuclear test in a long time.
>>>
>>>We could 'kill' the problem with a few nice mushroom clouds.....
>>>

>> You sound like someone who's either never had responsibility for
>> nuclear weapons or whose responsibility was withdrawn prematurely.
>>

>Sot and other boys like him get a tingle in their panties when they mention
>or see pictures of nuclear weapons. In restaurants, he gets fidgety waiting
>for his food, so his minders give him crayons to keep him busy. He doodles
>pictures of mushroom clouds and all sorts of military equipment on the
>placemat.

People like you, with altitudes like your's are the reason why these
animals continue kill innocent people. We are at WAR people, it's
time we woke up and started fighting this war. Or we can do what
JoeEmptyBedroom wants to do, stick our head up our asses and pretend
that the world is all sweetness and light.
Old February 3rd 08, 02:36 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
Retired VIP[_2_]

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 08:56:26 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> wrote:

>"Hachiroku ????" > wrote in message
>
>> Man, you should listen to the BBC!!! They have whole series on how
>> peaceloving the Muslims are, and then report how they tried to bomb the
>> debut of the last Harry Potter book (the attempt was thwarted ahead of
>> time, but the bookstore also remained closed...)

>I've heard that black people in America are peace loving, but obviously,
>that's a lie, because look at what this guy did:
>
>http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/02/02/...ing/index.html
>
>Obviously, black people like to shoot up department stores. It's what they
>do. Generally.
>
>I'm learning a lot from you, daddy.

Who said anything about black people?
Old February 3rd 08, 02:43 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
JoeSpareBedroom

"Retired VIP" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 09:11:03 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> > wrote:
>
> wrote in message

>>> You sound like someone who's either never had responsibility for
>>> nuclear weapons or whose responsibility was withdrawn prematurely.
>>>

>>Sot and other boys like him get a tingle in their panties when they
>>mention
>>or see pictures of nuclear weapons. In restaurants, he gets fidgety
>>waiting
>>for his food, so his minders give him crayons to keep him busy. He doodles
>>pictures of mushroom clouds and all sorts of military equipment on the
>>placemat.
>>

> People like you, with altitudes like your's are the reason why these
> animals continue kill innocent people. We are at WAR people, it's
> time we woke up and started fighting this war. Or we can do what
> JoeEmptyBedroom wants to do, stick our head up our asses and pretend
> that the world is all sweetness and light.

What a stupid response you've given. You never saw me say that we were not
at war, or that it needed to be fought.

If you disagree, copy & paste the text, typed by me, which supports your
claim, and put it in your next response. Be a linguist. Show us the words.

Old February 3rd 08, 02:44 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota

"Retired VIP" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 23:22:54 GMT, Hachiroku ???? >
> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 21:28:10 -0800, algagaa wrote:
>>

>>> We are all in quest of true happiness. In this world, the idea of
>>> true/perfect happiness is not feasible because this world is inevitably
>>> doomed to total annihilation. True happiness is found only in dwelling
>>> upon Paradise, and enjoying its blessings. However, none would enter
>>> Paradise except the purified (those who are void of sins, void of an
>>> atom
>>> of grudge or malignance). Since Paradise is created only for the
>>> purified/pious, those who have evil looks (looking lustfully at strange
>>> women,

>>Or strap bombs onto retarded women, send them where there are kids, and
>>them blow them up.
>>
>>The stupid ones are the 'martyrs', who strap bombs onto themselves for the
>>72 virgins. The smart ones coerce kids and the mentally handicapped and
>>use them to do their dirty work.
>>
>>Every time you post to Usenet, someone (usually kids) dies. Some kind of
>>code?
>>
>>Take your 'religion of peace' and SHOVE IT!
>>

> Amen Mr. Hachiroku. I'm getting really sick of hearing our leaders
> talk about how peaceful Islam is and then seeing them kill kids and
> women. The world would be a much better place without Islam!

I learned the hard way in 1982. The only good radical Muslim is one that
has assumed room temperature and buried with 72 pig carcases. They were
infiltrating our country even back then.

Charles the Curmudgeon

Old February 3rd 08, 02:44 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
JoeSpareBedroom

"Retired VIP" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 08:56:26 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> > wrote:
>
>>"Hachiroku ????" > wrote in message
>>
>>> Man, you should listen to the BBC!!! They have whole series on how
>>> peaceloving the Muslims are, and then report how they tried to bomb the
>>> debut of the last Harry Potter book (the attempt was thwarted ahead of
>>> time, but the bookstore also remained closed...)

>>I've heard that black people in America are peace loving, but obviously,
>>that's a lie, because look at what this guy did:
>>
>>http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/02/02/...ing/index.html
>>
>>Obviously, black people like to shoot up department stores. It's what they
>>do. Generally.
>>
>>I'm learning a lot from you, daddy.
>>

> Who said anything about black people?

WHOOSH! Go get more coffee. Come back later.

Old February 3rd 08, 02:47 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota

"Retired VIP" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 09:11:03 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> > wrote:
>
> wrote in message

>>> You sound like someone who's either never had responsibility for
>>> nuclear weapons or whose responsibility was withdrawn prematurely.
>>>

>>Sot and other boys like him get a tingle in their panties when they
>>mention
>>or see pictures of nuclear weapons. In restaurants, he gets fidgety
>>waiting
>>for his food, so his minders give him crayons to keep him busy. He doodles
>>pictures of mushroom clouds and all sorts of military equipment on the
>>placemat.
>>

> People like you, with altitudes like your's are the reason why these
> animals continue kill innocent people. We are at WAR people, it's
> time we woke up and started fighting this war. Or we can do what
> JoeEmptyBedroom wants to do, stick our head up our asses and pretend
> that the world is all sweetness and light.

Amen. I just ignore liberals like old Joe, because I know they're going to
probably be the first ones to die in the next attack from the radical
Islamists. They still don't get what happened on 9/11. They don't care
what happened to the Cole, or the embassies. In their stupid little minds,
we're at fault. Probably needs a high colonic to clear out his mind, or at
least wash out his brain. . . .

Charles the Curmudgeon

Old February 3rd 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
Scott in Florida[_3_]

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 02:52:25 GMT, Hachiroku ???? > wrote:

>On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 01:22:45 +0000, Scott in Florida wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 01:15:56 GMT, Retired VIP
>> > wrote:

>>>Amen Mr. Hachiroku. I'm getting really sick of hearing our leaders talk
>>>about how peaceful Islam is and then seeing them kill kids and women.
>>>The world would be a much better place without Islam!

>> We haven't done a good nuclear test in a long time.
>>
>> We could 'kill' the problem with a few nice mushroom clouds.....

>Gee, Scott, you keep talking like that, people might think you mean it!

Just hand me the 'football'........

--
Scott in Florida

Old February 3rd 08, 06:00 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
Scott in Florida[_3_]

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 08:47:52 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom" >
wrote:

>"Hachiroku ????" > wrote in message
>> On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 01:22:45 +0000, Scott in Florida wrote:
>>
>>> On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 01:15:56 GMT, Retired VIP

>>> We haven't done a good nuclear test in a long time.
>>>
>>> We could 'kill' the problem with a few nice mushroom clouds.....

>> Gee, Scott, you keep talking like that, people might think you mean it!
>>

>He *does* mean it. There are quite a few people like Sot, which is why we
>have safeguards in place to prevent the insane from using a nuclear weapon.

Using nukes on those rag heads is the most sane thing anyone could do.

They will be doing it to us, before long.

--
Scott in Florida

Old February 3rd 08, 06:01 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
Scott in Florida[_3_]

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 00:56:56 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>Scott in Florida wrote:
>>
>>We haven't done a good nuclear test in a long time.
>>
>>We could 'kill' the problem with a few nice mushroom clouds.....
>>

>You sound like someone who's either never had responsibility for
>nuclear weapons or whose responsibility was withdrawn prematurely.

responsibility was never withdrawn.....

--
Scott in Florida

Old February 3rd 08, 06:08 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
JoeSpareBedroom

"Scott in Florida" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 08:47:52 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> >
> wrote:
>
>>"Hachiroku ????" > wrote in message

>>> Gee, Scott, you keep talking like that, people might think you mean it!
>>>

>>He *does* mean it. There are quite a few people like Sot, which is why we
>>have safeguards in place to prevent the insane from using a nuclear
>>weapon.
>>

> Using nukes on those rag heads is the most sane thing anyone could do.
>
> They will be doing it to us, before long.
>
> --
> Scott in Florida

If that happens, you can blame the last 5 presidents for not only allowing
it, but even helping. You will now disagree with this absolutely true
statement.