The Way to Paradise

Old February 3rd 08, 06:10 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
Scott in Florida[_3_]

Default The Way to Paradise

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 14:35:12 GMT, Retired VIP
> wrote:

>On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 09:11:03 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> wrote:
>
> wrote in message

>>> You sound like someone who's either never had responsibility for
>>> nuclear weapons or whose responsibility was withdrawn prematurely.
>>>

>>Sot and other boys like him get a tingle in their panties when they mention
>>or see pictures of nuclear weapons. In restaurants, he gets fidgety waiting
>>for his food, so his minders give him crayons to keep him busy. He doodles
>>pictures of mushroom clouds and all sorts of military equipment on the
>>placemat.
>>

>People like you, with altitudes like your's are the reason why these
>animals continue kill innocent people. We are at WAR people, it's
>time we woke up and started fighting this war. Or we can do what
>JoeEmptyBedroom wants to do, stick our head up our asses and pretend
>that the world is all sweetness and light.

Joey hasn't a clue....

Never has..

Never will....

--
Scott in Florida

Old February 3rd 08, 06:12 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
JoeSpareBedroom

"Scott in Florida" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 14:35:12 GMT, Retired VIP
> > wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 09:11:03 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> wrote:

>>>Sot and other boys like him get a tingle in their panties when they
>>>mention
>>>or see pictures of nuclear weapons. In restaurants, he gets fidgety
>>>waiting
>>>for his food, so his minders give him crayons to keep him busy. He
>>>doodles
>>>pictures of mushroom clouds and all sorts of military equipment on the
>>>placemat.
>>>

>>People like you, with altitudes like your's are the reason why these
>>animals continue kill innocent people. We are at WAR people, it's
>>time we woke up and started fighting this war. Or we can do what
>>JoeEmptyBedroom wants to do, stick our head up our asses and pretend
>>that the world is all sweetness and light.

> Joey hasn't a clue....
>
> Never has..
>
> Never will....
>
> --
> Scott in Florida

If your nuke idea is such a good one, why didn't your president or his
father use nuclear weapons in the Middle East?

Old February 3rd 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
Scott in Florida[_3_]

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 18:12:52 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom" >
wrote:

>"Scott in Florida" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 14:35:12 GMT, Retired VIP
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 09:11:03 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> wrote:

>>>People like you, with altitudes like your's are the reason why these
>>>animals continue kill innocent people. We are at WAR people, it's
>>>time we woke up and started fighting this war. Or we can do what
>>>JoeEmptyBedroom wants to do, stick our head up our asses and pretend
>>>that the world is all sweetness and light.

>> Joey hasn't a clue....
>>
>> Never has..
>>
>> Never will....
>>
>> --
>> Scott in Florida

>If your nuke idea is such a good one, why didn't your president or his
>father use nuclear weapons in the Middle East?

You can be sure they will be used when your buddies nuke us....

--
Scott in Florida

Old February 3rd 08, 06:22 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
clifto

Scott in Florida wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 18:12:52 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom" >
> wrote:
>>If your nuke idea is such a good one, why didn't your president or his
>>father use nuclear weapons in the Middle East?

> You can be sure they will be used when your buddies nuke us....

More's the pity, they won't.

--
God help us all,
The next President of the United States will be a liberal.
Old February 3rd 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
JoeSpareBedroom

"Scott in Florida" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 18:12:52 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> >
> wrote:
>
>>"Scott in Florida" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 14:35:12 GMT, Retired VIP

> wrote:

>>> Joey hasn't a clue....
>>>
>>> Never has..
>>>
>>> Never will....
>>>
>>> --
>>> Scott in Florida

>>If your nuke idea is such a good one, why didn't your president or his
>>father use nuclear weapons in the Middle East?
>>

> You can be sure they will be used when your buddies nuke us....
>
> --
> Scott in Florida

Where do you think we are most likely to use nuclear weapons against the
enemy?

Old February 3rd 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
Retired VIP[_2_]

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 14:43:57 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> wrote:

>"Retired VIP" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 09:11:03 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
>> > wrote:

>>>Sot and other boys like him get a tingle in their panties when they
>>>mention
>>>or see pictures of nuclear weapons. In restaurants, he gets fidgety
>>>waiting
>>>for his food, so his minders give him crayons to keep him busy. He doodles
>>>pictures of mushroom clouds and all sorts of military equipment on the
>>>placemat.
>>>

>> People like you, with altitudes like your's are the reason why these
>> animals continue kill innocent people. We are at WAR people, it's
>> time we woke up and started fighting this war. Or we can do what
>> JoeEmptyBedroom wants to do, stick our head up our asses and pretend
>> that the world is all sweetness and light.

>What a stupid response you've given. You never saw me say that we were not
>at war, or that it needed to be fought.
>
>If you disagree, copy & paste the text, typed by me, which supports your
>claim, and put it in your next response. Be a linguist. Show us the words.

Copied from above. Sounds to me like you are giving him hell for
wanting to fight the war. If not then what do you mean by it?

Old February 3rd 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
JoeSpareBedroom

"Retired VIP" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 14:43:57 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> > wrote:
>
>>"Retired VIP" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 09:11:03 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

>>> People like you, with altitudes like your's are the reason why these
>>> animals continue kill innocent people. We are at WAR people, it's
>>> time we woke up and started fighting this war. Or we can do what
>>> JoeEmptyBedroom wants to do, stick our head up our asses and pretend
>>> that the world is all sweetness and light.

>>What a stupid response you've given. You never saw me say that we were not
>>at war, or that it needed to be fought.
>>
>>If you disagree, copy & paste the text, typed by me, which supports your
>>claim, and put it in your next response. Be a linguist. Show us the words.
>>

> Copied from above. Sounds to me like you are giving him hell for
> wanting to fight the war. If not then what do you mean by it?
>
>>Sot and other boys like him get a tingle in their panties when they
>>>mention
>>>or see pictures of nuclear weapons. In restaurants, he gets fidgety
>>>waiting
>>>for his food, so his minders give him crayons to keep him busy. He
>>>doodles
>>>pictures of mushroom clouds and all sorts of military equipment on the
>>>placemat.

Real warriors do not constantly talk about weapons and destruction, as Sot
does. What I described above was a perverse, twisted view of the world, as
held by Sot.

Again: Real warriors do not constantly talk about weapons and destruction.
You can find indirect proof of this in most of the major news sources.
They've been discussing it lately, including today.

Old February 3rd 08, 10:09 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
badgolferman

JoeSpareBedroom, 2/3/2008,3:56:26 AM, wrote:

> "Hachiroku ????" > wrote in message
>
> > Man, you should listen to the BBC!!! They have whole series on how
> > peaceloving the Muslims are, and then report how they tried to bomb
> > the debut of the last Harry Potter book (the attempt was thwarted
> > ahead of time, but the bookstore also remained closed...)

> I've heard that black people in America are peace loving, but
> obviously, that's a lie, because look at what this guy did:
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/02/02/...ing/index.html
>
> Obviously, black people like to shoot up department stores. It's what
> they do. Generally.
>
> I'm learning a lot from you, daddy.

Why don't you whip up a study of what race of people commit the most
violent crimes per capita? You like that kind of stuff and maybe we'll
learn something from you.

--
"To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is
research." ~ Unknown
Old February 3rd 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
JoeSpareBedroom

"badgolferman" > wrote in message
> JoeSpareBedroom, 2/3/2008,3:56:26 AM, wrote:
>
>> "Hachiroku ????" > wrote in message
>>
>> > Man, you should listen to the BBC!!! They have whole series on how
>> > peaceloving the Muslims are, and then report how they tried to bomb
>> > the debut of the last Harry Potter book (the attempt was thwarted
>> > ahead of time, but the bookstore also remained closed...)

>> I've heard that black people in America are peace loving, but
>> obviously, that's a lie, because look at what this guy did:
>>
>> http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/02/02/...ing/index.html
>>
>> Obviously, black people like to shoot up department stores. It's what
>> they do. Generally.
>>
>> I'm learning a lot from you, daddy.

> Why don't you whip up a study of what race of people commit the most
> violent crimes per capita? You like that kind of stuff and maybe we'll
> learn something from you.

WHOOOOOOOOOSH!

Old February 3rd 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
Rodan

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

Where do you think we are most likely to use nuclear
weapons against the enemy?

I recommend evacuating, then vaporizing, Mecca.

This would involve no loss of life, and it would show
the fanatic Islamists that it's just an old town, not
a shrine for their bloodthirsty inhuman cult.

Rodan.