WE DO Custom 24kt. GOLD PLATING on your AUTO - HOME - EVERYWHERE!

Old April 28th 04, 01:32 AM
Goldies Gold Plating

Default WE DO Custom 24kt. GOLD PLATING on your AUTO - HOME - EVERYWHERE!

At Goldie's Plating Service www.goldiesplating.com
All We DO is Gold Plating and We Do it WELL!

Look at Our Guarantee on our Website
http://www.goldiesplating.com/our_gaurantee.shtml

WE GOLD PLATE:
a.. Automobile emblems and scripts,
b.. Motorcycles, Trucks, Vans,
c.. Fixtures & Faucets and Other Household Items,
d.. Marine Hardware & Accessories,
e.. Boats to Aircraft,
f.. and Most Other Metallic Items.

****** Free Estimates! ******

If you're in NY's 5-boroughs or Long Island;
****** We Will Come to You! ******

CALL Us: (718) 529-6655

www.goldiesplating.com

Wholesale Accounts Welcome!

Car Dealers - Designers - Decorators - Home Improvement Companies
Golf or Firearms Shops - Etc...

P.O.S. Literature & Displays Available!

**** Our Mission ****

To become the New York Metropolitan area's premier mobile gold plating
service.
We supply, apply and service our products for over one hundred car
dealers,
interior decorators and new home builders state-wide.
Let us turn your next auto, truck, RV, home fixture, boat or aircraft
into
GOLD!

**** Company Profile ****
Electroplating since 1995 and in the aftermarket industry over 15 years,
Goldies Gold Plating Service is located in Queens, New York.
We're less than 2 miles from Kennedy Airport.

Goldies is a professional commercial gold plating service with full
MOBILE
ON-SITE CAPABILITIES.

Work can be done at your convenience. ANY PLACE, ANY TIME 24/7!

<<<< Visit Our Website at www.goldiesplating.com >>>>

Check Out Some Pictures of Our Work HERE
www.goldiesplating.com/samples.shtml

Sincerely,
Fred Luhn
President Goldies Plating Service