Snow/ice traction

Old December 26th 04, 01:00 AM
Erik-Jan Geniets

Roast Child with Cornbread Stuffing

Turkey may be substituted for this classic holiday feast.
Although time consuming, this dish seems to take longer than it actually does;
as the entire house is filled with such a heavenly aroma,
the waiting becomes almost unbearable.

1 whole child, cleaned and de-headed
1 batch cornbread stuffing (see index)
˝ cup melted butter

Remove the giblets from the infant and set aside.
Stuff the cavity where the child?s genitals and anus were located
using ˝ cup per pound of meat.
Tie the arms flat to the body, then pull the skin flaps up to close the cavity.
Now tie the thighs up tight to hold it all together.
Place breast side up in a large metal roasting pan.
Bake in 325° oven covered for 2 hours.
Remove cover, stick a cooking thermometer deep into one of the
baby?s buttocks and cook uncovered till thermometer reads 190°,
about another hour.

Pro-Choice Po-Boy

Soft-shelled crabs serve just as well in this classic southern delicacy.
The sandwich originated in New Orleans, where an abundance of abortion clinics
thrive and hot French bread is always availa

Old December 26th 04, 01:15 AM
JohnQ.Public

place the stuffing into a colander and cool;
2 hours
Wrap the rolls:
Place 3 tablespoons of stuffing in the wrap, roll tightly -
corner nearest you first, fold 2 side corners in,
wrap till remaining corner is left.
Brush with egg, seal, and allow to sit on the seal for
a few minutes.
Fry the rolls:
325° if using egg roll wraps, 350° for spring roll wraps.
Deep fry in peanut oil till crispy golden brown, drain on paper towels.

Lemon Neonate

Turkey serves just as well, and in fact even looks a bit like a
well-dressed baby. By the time you turn the child?s breast into
cutlets, it will be indistinguishable. The taste of young human,
although similar to turkey (and chicken) often can be wildly
different depending upon what he or she has consumed during its
10 to 14 months of life...

4 well chosen cutlets (from the breasts of 2 healthy neonates)
2 large lemons (fresh lemons always, if possible)
Olive oil
Green onions
Salt
pepper
cornstarch
neonate stock (chicken, or turkey stock is fine)
garlic
parsley
fresh cracked black pepper

Season and sauté the cutlets in olive oil till golden brown, remove.
Add the garlic and onions and cook down a bit.
Add some lemon juice and some zest, then de-glaze with stock.
Add a little cornstarch (dissolved in cold water) to the sauce.
You are just about there, Pour the sauce over the cutlets,
top with parsley, lemon slices and cracked pepper.
Serve with spinach salad, macaroni and cheese (homemade) and iced tea...

Spaghetti with Real Italian Meatballs

If you don?t have an expendable bambino on hand,
you can use a pound of ground pork instead.
The secret to great meatballs, is to use very lean meat.

1 lb. ground flesh; human or pork
3 lb. ground beef
1 cu

Old December 26th 04, 01:34 AM
The Ancient One

3 lb. ground beef
1 cup finely chopped onions
7 - 12 cloves garlic
1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
˝ cup milk, 2 eggs
Oregano
basil
salt
pepper
Italian seasoning, etc.
Tomato gravy (see index)
Fresh or at least freshly cooked spaghetti or other pasta

Mix the ground meats together in a large bowl,
then mix each of the other ingredients.
Make balls about the size of a baby?s fist
(there should be one lying around for reference).
Bake at 400°for about 25 minutes -
or you could fry them in olive oil.
Place the meatballs in the tomato gravy, and simmer for several hours.
Serve on spaghetti.
Accompany with green salad, garlic bread and red wine.

Newborn Parmesan

This classic Sicilian cuisine can easily be turned into Eggplant Parmesan
If you are planning a vegetarian meal. Or you could just as well use veal -
after all, you have to be careful - Sicilians are touchy about their young
family members...

6 newborn or veal cutlets
Tomato gravy (see index)
4 cups mozzarella,

Old January 5th 05, 12:34 AM
Eric Smith

"The Ancient One" > writes:
> I used to think that to, until I bought my first 4x4. It's not even close,
> yes I can make it to town in horrible winter conditions in a two wheel
> drive, but it takes far more skill and concentration, with 4x4 I just plow
> on through without worrying about it.

I grew up in Denver and still visit family there as frequently as I can
manage. I never cease to be amazed at how many 4x4s I see each winter
stuck somewhere because the driver thought having a 4x4 meant that he or
she could just "plow on through without worrying about it".

I suppose you didn't really mean that literally, though. Some skill,
concentration, and common sense[*] is still required when the road
conditions are bad.

Eric
[*] That's an oxymoron, unfortunately.
Old January 5th 05, 09:42 PM
Herve Regad-Pellagru

Eric> "The Ancient One" > writes:
>> I used to think that to, until I bought my first 4x4. It's not
>> even close, yes I can make it to town in horrible winter
>> conditions in a two wheel drive, but it takes far more skill
>> and concentration, with 4x4 I just plow on through without
>> worrying about it.

Eric> I grew up in Denver and still visit family there as
Eric> frequently as I can manage. I never cease to be amazed at
Eric> how many 4x4s I see each winter stuck somewhere because the
Eric> driver thought having a 4x4 meant that he or she could just
Eric> "plow on through without worrying about it".

Eric> I suppose you didn't really mean that literally, though.
Eric> Some skill, concentration, and common sense[*] is still
Eric> required when the road conditions are bad.

Eric> Eric

Eric>[*] That's an oxymoron, unfortunately.

I suppose Bob meant that you can forget conditions a bit when you used to
be OK in 2 wheels drive, you have the right tires, and you now switch
to 4X4 ... It does make you feel relaxed, although for sure you *need*
skill, concentration and a lot of common sense.

Feels the same myself with a BJ42 whenever I engage the front wheels
after it becomes a bit difficult for 4X2 uphills.

--

Herve Regad-Pellagru

Hoa Il y a 2 manieres de faire une conception de logiciel fiable:
la premiere est de la faire tellement simple qu'il n'y a, a
l'evidence, aucune faille, et la 2 eme est de la faire tellement
compliquee qu'il n'y a auncune faille evidente.
Old January 5th 05, 11:10 PM
The Ancient One

"Herve Regad-Pellagru" > wrote in message

> Eric> ".boB" wrote:
> >> Good tires and track-lock (ls) differential will be nearly as
> >> good as 4x4 in all but the worst conditions.

> Eric> "The Ancient One" > writes:
> >> I used to think that to, until I bought my first 4x4. It's not
> >> even close, yes I can make it to town in horrible winter
> >> conditions in a two wheel drive, but it takes far more skill
> >> and concentration, with 4x4 I just plow on through without
> >> worrying about it.

> Eric> I grew up in Denver and still visit family there as
> Eric> frequently as I can manage. I never cease to be amazed at
> Eric> how many 4x4s I see each winter stuck somewhere because the
> Eric> driver thought having a 4x4 meant that he or she could just
> Eric> "plow on through without worrying about it".
>
> Eric> I suppose you didn't really mean that literally, though.
> Eric> Some skill, concentration, and common sense[*] is still
> Eric> required when the road conditions are bad.
>
> Eric> Eric
>
> Eric>[*] That's an oxymoron, unfortunately.
>
> I suppose Bob meant that you can forget conditions a bit when you used to
> be OK in 2 wheels drive, you have the right tires, and you now switch
> to 4X4 ... It does make you feel relaxed, although for sure you *need*
> skill, concentration and a lot of common sense.
>
> Feels the same myself with a BJ42 whenever I engage the front wheels
> after it becomes a bit difficult for 4X2 uphills.
>
> --

URGENT - 1996 740IL Traction Control John Moriarity BMW 2 November 27th 04 06:32 AM
Traction Control TF Corvette 8 November 7th 04 07:42 PM
traction control adder BMW 1 November 3rd 04 05:42 PM
Serious off-road traction tires Jim 4x4 20 September 13th 04 04:20 PM