Opinion and experience with Sky?

Old October 13th 08, 09:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Jay R

Default Opinion and experience with Sky?

I agree, while I love my Sky like life itself, as an old guy with bad knees,
getting in and out with the top up is a pain.

I have only had the top up a couple times in the two years or so I have had
it.

I do drive it nearly year round though as long as it is clear.

It spends most of Jan and Feb in the garage though.

I am in the Philly area.

Mileage is not an issue for me as I am only 6 miles from work.

I have the stick and have a good time with it on the country roads.

It is a very sure footed car on both wet and dry pavement. On snow not so
good.