CANADA knows how to sue GM !!!

Old September 29th 08, 05:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Pete KE9OA

Default CANADA knows how to sue GM !!!

My 1999 SL2 had the typical oil burning problem, and quick lane changes at
60MPH caused some front end instability, but overall, it wasn't a bad car.
Struts may have been the problem, since the front end damping may have been
the issue.
I traded it in on a 2003 L200, and that car has had no problems whatsoever.
When the original owner had her last oil change at the Saturn dealer, some
gorilla tightened the oil filter cap so much that it took a box wrench to
get it off. It seems that the gorilla cross-threaded the cap when he
reinstalled it. I picked up a few new filter/cap sets, and haven't needed to
replace the cap after that. A good car, overall.

Pete

O, Canada !! §qu@re Wheels[_6_] Auto Photos 5 July 2nd 07 02:34 AM
Happy Canada Day vintage Auto Photos 1 July 1st 07 08:53 PM
RBR where to buy in Canada Mike Beauchamp Simulators 1 October 15th 04 04:40 PM