help rebuilding a 350 motor requesting instructional video or book

Old August 14th 06, 07:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles,alt.american.automobile,alt.american.automobile.breakdown.breakdown.breakdown,alt.autos.antique,alt.autos.camaro,alt.autos.camaro.firebird,alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.rod-n-custom,rec.autos.driving
[email protected]

Default help rebuilding a 350 motor requesting instructional video or book

If anyone has any instructional books or videos please post them. I've had a
'68 Camaro for quite a while and it's time to get started on it. The brakes
are already upgraded and the suspension is on its way.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.usenet.com
Old August 14th 06, 07:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles,alt.american.automobile,alt.american.automobile.breakdown.breakdown.breakdown,alt.autos.antique,alt.autos.camaro,alt.autos.camaro.firebird,alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.rod-n-custom,rec.autos.driving
HEMI-Powered

Today, made these interesting comments ...

> If anyone has any instructional books or videos please post
> them. I've had a '68 Camaro for quite a while and it's time to
> get started on it. The brakes are already upgraded and the
> suspension is on its way.

post a book? Google is your best friend, here, as is your Visa card
in a bookstore.

--
HP, aka Jerry

Member, Chrysler Employee Motorsport Association (CEMA)
http://www.cemaclub.org/default.html
Old August 15th 06, 12:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles,alt.american.automobile,alt.american.automobile.breakdown.breakdown.breakdown,alt.autos.antique,alt.autos.camaro,alt.autos.camaro.firebird,alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.rod-n-custom,rec.autos.driving
Crabs[_1_]

wrote:
> If anyone has any instructional books or videos please post them. I've had a
> '68 Camaro for quite a while and it's time to get started on it. The brakes
> are already upgraded and the suspension is on its way.
>
> Thanks in advance!

http://www.usenet.com

Crossposting is commonly considered to be breach of nettiquite.
In terms that you are more probably familiar with:
It's a "NO NO".

Old August 16th 06, 12:37 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
dave

If anyone has any instructional books or videos please post them. I've
had a '68 Camaro for quite a while and it's time to get started on it.
The brakes are already upgraded and the suspension is on its way.
Thanks in advance!
*
'

REPLY: Look in Jegs or Summit catalogue ; theyve got some books and
videos on motor rebuilding , etc. www.jegs.com
www.summitracing.com

Old August 16th 06, 02:06 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

"dave" > wrote in message
If anyone has any instructional books or videos please post
them. I've
had a '68 Camaro for quite a while and it's time to get
started on it.
The brakes are already upgraded and the suspension is on its
way.
Thanks in advance!
========
response

google is your friend
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...maro+repair+ma
nual&btnG=Google+Search

has a length of 79 characters and resulted in the following
TinyURL which has a length of 24 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/ock74

g'luck
--
"Key"
=====

Old August 16th 06, 12:59 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
dave

"dave" > wrote in message
... If anyone has
any instructional books or videos please post them. I've
had a '68 Camaro for quite a while and it's time to get started on it.
The brakes are already upgraded and the suspension is on its way.
Thanks in advance!'

REPLY: Actually Key, I didnt write the above. The OP did.

Old August 16th 06, 05:48 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

"dave" > wrote in message
> "dave" > wrote in message
> If anyone has
> any instructional books or videos please post them. I've
> had a '68 Camaro for quite a while and it's time to get
> started on it.
> The brakes are already upgraded and the suspension is on
> its way.
> Thanks in advance!'
>
> REPLY: Actually Key, I didnt write the above. The OP
> did.

my bad...
g'day to ya Dave

--
"Key"
=====

help rebuilding a 350 motor requesting instructional video or book [email protected] Driving 2 August 15th 06 12:53 AM
Log book Error XPUser BMW 5 August 17th 05 06:07 PM
Instructional video on handling a skid John Harlow Driving 7 February 13th 05 03:51 AM
The Batsford Colour Book of Vintage Cars - A. Harding D Hatje Antique cars 0 June 17th 04 10:27 PM
Video producer seeking expert for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 6th 04 12:37 AM