used tires

Old January 5th 10, 05:14 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Default used tires

A used tires place near me used to be called Maypop Used Tires.A few
years ago they changed the name of that place.
cuhulin

Old January 5th 10, 05:10 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
hls

"AZ Nomad" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 07:04:57 -0800 (PST), larry moe 'n curly
> > wrote:
>

>>Paul wrote:
>>>
>>> Used tire shops are every where in the poorer parts of Houston.
>>> Hundreds of them.

>>In Phoenix, the place to go to was:

>> IN THE NAME OF JESUS GUARANTEED USED TIRES

> That's a worthless guarantee if I've ever heard one.
> Good like trying to get jeez to poke his head in this universe for
> warranty service.

More likely owned by Jesus Martinez.

Old January 5th 10, 05:31 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
AZ Nomad[_3_]

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 11:10:09 -0600, hls > wrote:

>"AZ Nomad" > wrote in message
>> On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 07:04:57 -0800 (PST), larry moe 'n curly
>> > wrote:

>>>In Phoenix, the place to go to was:

>>> IN THE NAME OF JESUS GUARANTEED USED TIRES

>> That's a worthless guarantee if I've ever heard one.
>> Good like trying to get jeez to poke his head in this universe for
>> warranty service.

>More likely owned by Jesus Martinez.

Of course! Jesus was mexican; who else would name their kid 'jesus'?
Old January 5th 10, 06:12 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 23:14:43 -0600, cuhulin wrote:

> A used tires place near me used to be called Maypop Used Tires.A few years
> ago they changed the name of that place. cuhulin

ROFLMAO! I would certainly be more than reluctant to buy any tires from a
place with a name like that!

Old January 6th 10, 02:42 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

On December 23 last year, I bought a used tire at Cowboy's Quality New &
Used Tires, for my 1978 Dodge van.I don't drive that van much anymore,
it just sits there in my carport, I have a lot of my old junk stored in
that van.But I do crank it up two or three times each week and drive it
around the block a few times.

The used tire has a 15 day warranty.Of course it leaks air, that means I
better get that tire back to Cowboy's real quick and get them to fix it
right.

Speaking of Cowboys, and Cowgirls, and not meaning to be too off topic,
http://www.cowboysnigtmare.com
One of those gals (Jeri) and her twin sister used to live next door to
me.They are both divorced.They are both Tomboys too.
cuhulin, the off topic dude

Old January 6th 10, 08:29 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
hls

> wrote in message

> Speaking of Cowboys, and Cowgirls, and not meaning to be too off topic,
> http://www.cowboysnigtmare.com
> One of those gals (Jeri) and her twin sister used to live next door to
> me.They are both divorced.They are both Tomboys too.
> cuhulin, the off topic dude

Even tomboys need their wheels aligned, every once in a while.

Old January 7th 10, 03:58 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

That Slime stuff for leaky tires, does it really work? Or is there
another brand name of goop that is better?
By the time I got to Cowboy's used tires place this late this afternoon,
they had already chain locked the doors and gone wherever.
cuhulin

Old January 7th 10, 07:04 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
hls

> wrote in message
> That Slime stuff for leaky tires, does it really work? Or is there
> another brand name of goop that is better?
> By the time I got to Cowboy's used tires place this late this afternoon,
> they had already chain locked the doors and gone wherever.
> cuhulin

It works fine in most cases, but I am of the old school who wants a puncture
fixed, not just snotted up. Stop Leak and such work fine, and are now water
based and nonflammable propellant.

OEM Tires, Optional OEM tires, and totally off-the-wall tires Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B Technology 68 September 12th 07 03:08 AM
Winter drivinng: FWD and RWD with snow tires vs. AWD with all-season tires - what people who have done the tests say GRL BMW 27 February 26th 06 06:27 PM
FS: 5'er Snow Tires: Wheels and Tires Nik BMW 5 December 16th 05 12:36 AM
Quiet tires=soft tires? Frank Honda 8 March 16th 05 07:40 PM
Winter tires vs offroad tires. Goldhawk 4x4 5 January 5th 05 09:34 PM