NAPA.

Old January 11th 10, 04:12 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Default NAPA.

Last Wednesday, an old buddy was hauling me around in his pickup truck
to some auto parts stores.I was looking for a carburetor rebuild kit for
my Carter Thermo Quad carburetor.

I drink a LOT of coffee and in cold weather that coffee runs right
through me, if you know what I mean.At the NAPA store they would not let
me use their restroom.It was an ''emergency''.

I left the NAPA store, I went to a nearby Kentucky Fried Chicken place
so I could relieve myself.I will never ever go to a NAPA store ever
again!

In fact, I am thinking I will complain to NAPA's corporate office.
cuhulin

Old January 11th 10, 05:52 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
m6onz5a

On Jan 10, 11:12*pm, wrote:
> Last Wednesday, an old buddy was hauling me around in his pickup truck
> to some auto parts stores.I was looking for a carburetor rebuild kit for
> my Carter Thermo Quad carburetor.
>
> I drink a LOT of coffee and in cold weather that coffee runs right
> through me, if you know what I mean.At the NAPA store they would not let
> me use their restroom.It was an ''emergency''.
>
> I left the NAPA store, I went to a nearby Kentucky Fried Chicken place
> so I could relieve myself.I will never ever go to a NAPA store ever
> again!
>
> In fact, I am thinking I will complain to NAPA's corporate office.
> cuhulin

You should complain. At our store we'll let you use our bathroom even
though it's at the back of the store (We're a Federated store not a
NAPA though). They were probably paranoid that you might swipe
something. Call 1800LETNAPA To complain.
Old January 12th 10, 03:57 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Runk[_2_]

I've lived a long time , been in a lot of NAPA's in a lot of different towns
.. Every one of them have been Asshole's . !!!! Just my observation

Old January 12th 10, 04:31 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

An old buddy of mine, he and I went to the same school back in the
1950s.About two years ago, he worked for NAPA for a while, he drove a
NAPA parts/pick up delivery pickup truck.Last week, he was hauling me
around in his own personal 2001 Chevrolet pickup truck to some auto
parts stores.He said sometimes NAPA would call him back to the NAPA
warehouse (the same NAPA store/warehouse where they wouldn't let me use
their restroom) to wait on some parts that were due to show up, he was
sort of complaining about having to wait and wait on parts.I told him,
As long as you were on the payroll, why do you care?
cuhulin

Old January 12th 10, 07:58 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
m6onz5a

On Jan 12, 11:31*am, wrote:
> An old buddy of mine, he and I went to the same school back in the
> 1950s.About two years ago, he worked for NAPA for a while, he drove a
> NAPA parts/pick up delivery pickup truck.Last week, he was hauling me
> around in his own personal 2001 Chevrolet pickup truck to some auto
> parts stores.He said sometimes NAPA would call him back to the NAPA
> warehouse (the same NAPA store/warehouse where they wouldn't let me use
> their restroom) to wait on some parts that were due to show up, he was
> sort of complaining about having to wait and wait on parts.I told him,
> As long as you were on the payroll, why do you care?
> cuhulin *

Yeah I don't get that either.. The drivers complaining on having to
wait when they get paid by the hour. gotta love it!

We also get from our drivers "I was just there and I have to go back?
@?" Geez...... lol get over it!

Hey Runk I use to work for NAPA. Does that mean I use to be an
asshole???? Lol NAPA is pretty stuck up.. They won't purchase outside
of their parts group.
Old January 12th 10, 08:29 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
hls

"dsi1" > wrote in message
news
> What you should do is obvious - the next time you need a carb rebuild kit,
> have your buddy drive you to the nearest KFC instead. :-)

Or just order online, and you can enjoy your own thundermug while
your parts are delivered to your door.

Old January 12th 10, 08:46 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

I recently bought/ordered online/via telephone conversation a TV Ears
device (speaker in a box) from Harris Communications in Eden
Prarie,Minnesota.
http://www.harriscomm.com

I think I am beginning to like ordering/buying thingys online.
cuhulin

Old January 12th 10, 08:52 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

When I got out of the Army in October of 1965, one of the places I
worked for, for a while, was driving an auto parts store pick
up/delivery pickup truck.It wasen't NAPA though.I don't remember if any
customers ever asked to use the store restroom, I feel sure that
wouldn't have been a problem.I worked for some nice people.
cuhulin

Old January 12th 10, 09:53 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
dsi1[_2_]

On 1/12/2010 10:29 AM, hls wrote:

> "dsi1" > wrote in message
> news >
>> What you should do is obvious - the next time you need a carb rebuild
>> kit, have your buddy drive you to the nearest KFC instead. :-)

> Or just order online, and you can enjoy your own thundermug while
> your parts are delivered to your door.

This is a good idea. Drink all the coffee you want and use the bathroom
anytime you want - when the wife and daughter ain't hogging it. :-)

Ordering parts online is a great deal except if you live in Hawaii or
Alaska or Puerto Rico - a lot of places won't deal with these foreign
countries.

Bad Rear Brake Drums from Napa Rick Yerke Chrysler 7 October 16th 16 04:09 PM
NAPA brake recommendations? Garth Almgren Jeep 3 March 13th 08 02:07 AM
NAPA [email protected] Technology 11 April 5th 07 01:22 PM
NAPA battery DOA toronado455 Technology 0 November 23rd 06 10:04 PM
Napa Online parts bokuglen VW air cooled 1 July 31st 06 08:40 PM