Happy New Year!!!

Old January 3rd 07, 12:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Default Happy New Year!!!

There useless is again, Like a little Mexican chiwawa rat dog
barking me too, me too.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old January 3rd 07, 01:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little coward from
San Francisco, who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's
self, showing us just how stupid he is. With this fagot
obsession/fetish, fantasies about my body you have. Like when the other
kids laughed at it's attempt to use foul language in elementary school
play grounds, but just gibberish. Like a little Mexican Chiwawa rat dog
barking me too, me too.
And of course you don't have an DD214, you have to serve our
country honorably for that.
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraph it fits so well!
You're even more senile than I first thought.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old January 3rd 07, 01:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Old January 3rd 07, 01:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Craig Scheiner

On Tue, 2 Jan 2007 14:05:37 -0800, Mike G. wrote
(in article > ):

> "Craig Scheiner" > wrote in message
>>
>> I've signed up for that one. My apologies to the group for my contribution
>> the flame war in 2006.
>> Craig
>>

> No apology necessary Craig, we all contributed.
> It was fun, he provided such an easy target, but in the end with his C&P it
> just got boring.
> Ya couldn't reason with the idiot even presenting creditable information.
> And if he did post somewhat on topic, it didn't make any friggin' sense
> As the saying goes...there are none so blind as those that refuse to see.
>
> Mike

My memory of the troll is rapidly fading. As of Jan 1st he's become nothing
but an echo.
Craig

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 3rd 07, 01:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Craig Scheiner

Old January 3rd 07, 07:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
MagisterMax

I think you've already witnessed my affinity for pumpkin pie with whipped
cream in person, my friend. Although it may not have been a pretty sight
for an observer, from my point of view it was delicious. I had my first
piece of 2007 this afternoon, in fact, as a treat to celebrate finally
winning a little dispute with one of the large banks.

Max

Old January 3rd 07, 07:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
MagisterMax

Old January 3rd 07, 07:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

Default "MagisterMax" Happy New Year!!!

On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 07:37:58 GMT, "MagisterMax"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

Hey, some one said you where on a strict diet, Pumpkin pie, whipped cream
and shortbread cookies where off limits for 2007??

24

:>I think you've already witnessed my affinity for pumpkin pie with whipped
:>cream in person, my friend. Although it may not have been a pretty sight
:>for an observer, from my point of view it was delicious. I had my first
:>piece of 2007 this afternoon, in fact, as a treat to celebrate finally
:>winning a little dispute with one of the large banks.
:>
:>Max
:>
:>"Vintage" > wrote in message
:>>I suggest that you go on a pumpkin pie diet Max.
:>> I hear that it works wonders ;-)
:>>
:>> Fred
:>>
:>> "MagisterMax" > wrote in message
:>> news:Onomh.109690$rv4.24794@edtnps90...
:>>>I had just finished enjoying three delicious shortbread cookies when I
:>>>noticed your comment about losing weight. I guess I'm not going about it
:>>>the right way because it's not working for me yet. :-))
:>>>
:>>> Happy New Year, Craig, and good luck.
:>>>
:>>> Max
:>>>
:>>>
:>>> "Craig Scheiner" > wrote in message
:>>> ...
:>>>> On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 20:40:08 -0800, §qu@r3 Wh33£s wrote
:>>>> (in article <Imlmh.542324$1T2.17135@pd7urf2no>):
:>>>>
:>>>>> On this day of this month, in a year likely to be unrecorded in human
:>>>>>
:>>>> ----------------------------------------------------------
Old January 3rd 07, 07:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

Old January 3rd 07, 08:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
MagisterMax

No they were off for 2006; now it's 2007! At least that's my excuse, and
I'm sticking to it. :-))

Max

Happy New Year MagisterMax Auto Photos 2 January 1st 07 03:17 AM
Happy new Year Robert Pichler Alfa Romeo 3 January 1st 06 09:57 PM
Happy New Year!! Paul Driving 0 January 2nd 05 12:49 AM