Happy New Year!!!

Old December 31st 06, 07:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Mike G.

Default Happy New Year!!!

Here's to a nice, quiet New Year with Billy shunted off to Cyberspace!!!!!
Everybody remember their Kill File New Years Resolution!!!!!!
Cheers to one and all!!!!

Mike

--
What does it mean when the flag at the Post Office is flying at half-mast?
They're hiring.

Old January 1st 07, 12:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
kenmo

All the best in 2007...!!!

Old January 1st 07, 12:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
kenmo

Old January 1st 07, 02:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
DKR

Mike G. wrote:
> Here's to a nice, quiet New Year with Billy shunted off to Cyberspace!!!!!
> Everybody remember their Kill File New Years Resolution!!!!!!
> Cheers to one and all!!!!
>
> Mike

Even if you don't want to plonk, a good resolution would be "I won't
respond to the troll."
Old January 1st 07, 02:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
DKR

Old January 2nd 07, 04:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Craig Scheiner

On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 18:33:16 -0800, DKR wrote
(in article <Mp_lh.111950$hn.33240@edtnps82>):

> Mike G. wrote:
>> Here's to a nice, quiet New Year with Billy shunted off to Cyberspace!!!!!
>> Everybody remember their Kill File New Years Resolution!!!!!!
>> Cheers to one and all!!!!
>>
>> Mike
>>

> Even if you don't want to plonk, a good resolution would be "I won't
> respond to the troll."

I've signed up for that one. My apologies to the group for my contribution to
the flame war in 2006.
Craig

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 2nd 07, 04:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Craig Scheiner

Old January 2nd 07, 04:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Of course, you know, I being a responsible man must reply to any
and all posts referring to me, by you and these other jealous cowards
that are not man enough to use their God give name and IP addresses that
make impossible to take it off line.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old January 2nd 07, 04:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Old January 2nd 07, 04:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Apologies excepted. The way I see it, those on the side of Good
won.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Happy New Year MagisterMax Auto Photos 2 January 1st 07 03:17 AM
Happy new Year Robert Pichler Alfa Romeo 3 January 1st 06 09:57 PM
Happy New Year!! Paul Driving 0 January 2nd 05 12:49 AM