MAGPUL INDUSTRIES has paid to allow everyone to read Fitzpatrick's books FREE.

Old July 31st 11, 07:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

Default MAGPUL INDUSTRIES has paid to allow everyone to read Fitzpatrick's books FREE.

Thus spake "David E. Powell" > :

>On May 24, 10:13*am, Dillon Pyron >
>wrote:
>> Thus spake "e.z. ryder" > :
>>
>> >In article
>> >,

>> >And the value of this is what exactly? *Where is the tretise about Honda
>> >and gravity wave phenomenon?

>> It's the last paragraph on page 84, and it goes over to page 85. *The
>> first full paragrapho on page 85 kind of covers it, but is more aimed
>> at the Camry and directed energy weapons.

>LOL! I was gonna say, a Magpul edition Honda would be fun. Another
>"Civic Option" for those ads....
>
>"I am a Rambo, I'm an Urban Rambo, I am a Rambo, I'm an Urban
>Rambo..."

Yeah, I saw that and thought "hell, I've got a dozen in the safe!"
--

- dillon I am not invalid

"You idiots, it's rape, pillage,THEN BURN!!!"
--- chief of the Aggie Vikings