Web Finds - File 58 of 70 - 1954 Ford Station Wagon - Red Flamedfvr.jpg (1/1)

Old December 2nd 06, 07:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Default Web Finds - File 58 of 70 - 1954 Ford Station Wagon - Red Flamedfvr.jpg (1/1)

I owned a '54 Ford Wagon, too. hehehe LOL <ROTFLMAO>
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Mike G wrote:

> ['54 Ford]

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	54ford.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	7636
Old December 2nd 06, 07:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 23:14:29 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> in an all out fatal attempt to prove worthiness wrote:

Here we are again with a great self portrait of the trusty Ford wag that
has been posted a great number of times.
Thanks for posting this proof again.

:> I owned a '54 Ford Wagon, too. hehehe LOL <ROTFLMAO>
Old December 3rd 06, 08:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Jonno

"24Bit®" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 23:14:29 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> > in an all out fatal attempt to prove worthiness
> wrote:
>
> Here we are again with a great self portrait of the trusty Ford wag that
> has been posted a great number of times.
> Thanks for posting this proof again.
>
> :> I owned a '54 Ford Wagon, too. hehehe LOL <ROTFLMAO>

Have you noticed how he originally told us (ten million times) that the 54
Ford wagon was his parents car but now suddenly.... it was his. Also he told
us that the 37 La Salle was his brothers but now....suddenly... it was his.
More lies from the man who never tells lies and who's senile brain has
obviously escaped reality. Who now thinks that the whole world belongs to
him and everyone in it except him is mad.

Old December 3rd 06, 08:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

There you go again, the little jealous sick wannabee coward from
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand who's only way to get attention is
to make a fool of it's self. Writing like the little kid he is in his
elementary school play grounds, but just gibberish, about his this goat
obsession/fetish you and the other queers have. Like a little rat dog
barking me too, me too. And as usually afraid to use your name, address,
or even sign your statement as any man would.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 3rd 06, 07:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 21:03:02 +1300, "Jonno" > in an
all out fatal attempt to prove worthiness wrote:

:>
:>"24Bit®" > wrote in message
. ..
:>> On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 23:14:29 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
:>> > in an all out fatal attempt to prove worthiness
:>> wrote:
:>>
:>> Here we are again with a great self portrait of the trusty Ford wag that
:>> has been posted a great number of times.
:>> Thanks for posting this proof again.
:>>
:>> :> I owned a '54 Ford Wagon, too. hehehe LOL <ROTFLMAO>
:>
:>Have you noticed how he originally told us (ten million times) that the 54
:>Ford wagon was his parents car but now suddenly.... it was his. Also he told
:>us that the 37 La Salle was his brothers but now....suddenly... it was his.
:>More lies from the man who never tells lies and who's senile brain has
:>obviously escaped reality. Who now thinks that the whole world belongs to
:>him and everyone in it except him is mad.
:>
Yeah, it's a chronic Liar, and you're right about escaping reality, it was
to much for the two brain cells to absorb at one time, in such a large
void, so it reverted back to it's childhood, when it would hang in the
trees.

Mike
Old December 3rd 06, 09:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
ADT

:> There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, jealous little
:>senile coward from: who gives a rats ass, California, who's only way to
get
:>attention is to make a fool of it's self. With this usenet
obsession/fetish
:>you have. Like when the other kids laughed at it's attempt to embelish
:>his lies in elementary school play grounds, but just gibberish. Too senile
:>to remember what he last wrote. You remind me of a little rat, squealing
:>as you step on its tail, it's senseless noise. And as usual afraid to use
the
:>truth, living in a yesteryear dream world.
:> Again you don't post any good pics, that are worth looking at! What a
joke you are!
:>
:> You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraph!
:>
:> But now worth the time to forward this low life to:
:>
:> God Bless America, ADT
:>
:> Oh, one last thing....post some pics without YOU in it, if that is you!

http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 3rd 06, 10:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
ADT

:> There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, jealous little
:>senile coward from: who gives a rats ass, California, who's only way to
get
:>attention is to make a fool of it's self. With this usenet
obsession/fetish
:>you have. Like when the other kids laughed at it's attempt to embelish
:>his lies in elementary school play grounds, but just gibberish. Too senile
:>to remember what he last wrote. You remind me of a little rat, squealing
:>as you step on its tail, it's senseless noise. And as usual afraid to use
the
:>truth, living in a yesteryear dream world.
:> Again you don't post any pics, that are worth looking at! that is,
What a joke you are!
:>

http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 4th 06, 04:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, over the fact that
I once own a '37 Lasalle, what a jealous little draft dodging senile
coward from Hialeah Navarre, Florida, who's only way to get attention is
to make a fool of it's self. With this goat obsession/fetish you have.
Like when the other kids laughed at it's attempt to use foul language in
elementary school play grounds, but just gibberish. Too senile to
remember what he last wrote. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a
Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me too, me too. And as
usually afraid to use your name, address, or even sign your statement as
any man would.
Again you don't even have the fortitude to sign your lies, what
coward!
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraph it fits so well!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to:
and to cox,net to nail 4ax.com (databasix.com)
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/